The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What weapons have become more powerfull/ more viable?

Derunik

Hey, I really like beam-like weapons and so I have quite a few of them. I'd like to know which ones have become better with this revamp. I currently own the Embolist, Nukor, Ignis Wraith, Phage and Synapse. Any others that I should have and any of the ones I own that have become better now?

5 minutes ago, Derunik said:

Hey, I really like beam-like weapons and so I have quite a few of them. I'd like to know which ones have become better with this revamp. I currently own the Embolist, Nukor, Ignis Wraith, Phage and Synapse. Any others that I should have and any of the ones I own that have become better now?

Convectrix got the short end of the stick a bit (its ammo economy is still pants). All the other beams are death sticks all the way up through level 150 before factoring in warframe powers. Be prepared to play around with mod setups (and remember the Phage is a shotgun with seven beams, once you hit that 100% status chance spot, you dole out status procs seven times as fast).

Special mention goes to Cycron for going from cute but mostly useless, to ridiculously powerful. Like if Tier 0 was the worst a weapon could be, and Tier 10 the best, then Cycron is probably a solid Tier 11 now.

[Edit]

Also, your post belongs in Players Helping Players, not Feedback.

Edited by TheGrimCorsair