Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No more Ayatan in sortie rewards !

mkoo33

Hello guys, 

I am so feed up with this Ayatan sculptures sortie reward, i get 5 of this out of 7 sortie, and considering that we have 1 sortie every 24 hours, i have decided to make a pool. Ask DE to remove this from Sorties. Who need a pineapple can go for Ayatan Treasure mission.

Maybe if we are in big number asking for it... they will take it into consideration.

Lets see how many are we against the pineapple !

Just now, Acersecomic said:

I get as many ayatans as 4k endo (don't mind the endo really, just pissed I keep not getting a riven). I also get a lot of kuva, potatoes and booster. But no Rivens.

I think rivens are the only reason people still playing the sorties. (veterans i mean )

Edited by mkoo33

I actually like the pineapple. Store em up, never know when you need endo for new mods or primed mods. Plus if you don't need them, 5 can sell for 25ish unfilled and 60ish filled, and prices change depending on buyer. Keep in mind that even though you don't need them, doesn't mean others don't.

Restricting the sculptures to the Maroo missions limits the chances to once a week, and makes it harder to get an Anasa, as there are the other sculptures that could show up in that mission too.

Also they make neat decor

Edited by SergeantSunshine

Just now, Nakrast said:

I'm a MR25, with all the mods maxed, and over 100k endo stored, and i absolutely do not mind getting sculptures.

I also have all maxed, also 150k endo... but for Ayatan you can do the treasure hunt right ? 

Ok guys, i think we are losing the point here.

I said that this (in my opinion) is not a reward for the sorties, you can get them from treasure hunt.
Also for  the RARE containers.. you have a chance of getting 800 credits, while the mission rewards will be like 15k ? 

I don't really mind the sculpture, but having both that and 4k Endo in the reward table seems a bit redundant.

I think they should increase Anasa's Endo value to 4k and replace the Endo reward with something else. A Radiant relic pack, maybe?

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, mkoo33 said:

Ok guys, i think we are losing the point here.

I said that this (in my opinion) is not a reward for the sorties, you can get them from treasure hunt.
Also for  the RARE containers.. you have a chance of getting 800 credits, while the mission rewards will be like 15k ? 

People rarely trade regular sculptures for decent prices from my experience since Anasas are more efficient endo trading.
Rare containers always drop a Booster though, which many F2P players enjoy on a regular basis :laugh:

Edited by Fishyflakes

Just now, mkoo33 said:

@Fishyflakes

I never got a booster from Lua ( The musical chamber ) I always got few credits, less than 1k, once a forma... and guess what? When i got that forma game crashed :)

The music Chamber is not a true "rare" container.

It is a prize for completing the puzzle.
Since it is repeatable, it should not have farmable boosters. :surprised:

5 minutes ago, mkoo33 said:

said that this (in my opinion) is not a reward for the sorties, you can get them from treasure hunt.

The Anasa specifically is Sortie exclusive though, unless you are proposing they add it to the possible random finds and weekly Maroo mission.

Sorties will always have a selection of random rewards of varying values to various players.  Some need the Endo or the boosters or the Reactors/Catalysts/Exilus adaptors, some are only in it for the Rivens.

2 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

To what idiot are you selling them?

The names are in the screenshots...

IMO getting the Forma reward is way more infuriating than getting an Anasa. That one is just ridiculously awful for a "rare" reward. It should be a pack of three Formas to be even remotely decent.

Edited by Guest

29 minutes ago, mkoo33 said:

Hello guys, 

I am so feed up with this Ayatan sculptures sortie reward, i get 5 of this out of 7 sortie, and considering that we have 1 sortie every 24 hours, i have decided to make a pool. Ask DE to remove this from Sorties. Who need a pineapple can go for Ayatan Treasure mission.

Maybe if we are in big number asking for it... they will take it into consideration.

Lets see how many are we against the pineapple !

I think we should get a pineapple in addition to something else from the reward table