Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE please add

Jim22

Ok this would make everyone so happy but what if DE added something like distillers to focus lenses so if you want to remove a lens from a frame and put it on another you can do it with a lens distiller.

do you think this is a good idea. tell me what you think.

I mean I don't see the harm. But I don't see the need either. All I'd do is get 2 Eidolon Lenses of each type and put it on my favorite focus-gathering setup, and never think of lenses ever again. 

another person that cant follow how lens work, if you could distill a lens and add it again, it defeats purpose of lens, they are a source of income(greater lens) for DE, they arent supposed to be able to be changed willy nilly, people would also not play to acquire normal lens to make greater lens as they would just keep changing them around

horrible idea and wont happen, i support De in them making $ in a completely free to play game, all lens can be acquired for free, you have the option to buy greater lens only

I actually prefer if it just out right removed it from my gear. After running some bounties over the last two weeks, I got a enough to make at least 1 greater lens of each Focus with a few left over.

Edited by NekroArts

It would make Lenses as a reward in bounties near pointless, If you're playing on the plains you will collect more Lenses that you'll ever need, a distiller is a little pointless IMHO, all it adds is 1 more pointless reward in the bounty table. 

May be DE can add something like PvP in the Dark Souls III. I mean player comes like a Stalker. Also he can fight with 1 or 4 players. Winner(s) gets something like a Form. And may be he comes like a evil mirror of host. That's add some action in usual missions:redveil:

2 minutes ago, Oleum_Stig said:

May be DE can add something like PvP in the Dark Souls III. I mean player comes like a Stalker. Also he can fight with 1 or 4 players. Winner(s) gets something like a Form. And may be he comes like a evil mirror of host. That's add some action in usual missions:redveil:

I have no idea what this has to do with Lens Distillers... But that idea has been tossed around a lot and I would love to see it in game one day as a uber rare reward.

18 минут назад, Carnage2K4 сказал:

I have no idea what this has to do with Lens Distillers... But that idea has been tossed around a lot and I would love to see it in game one day as a uber rare reward.

hmmm... so something like this too hard to do? but DE can add more ivents, also like survival missions with lvl 999. It was intresting. Lens distiller good idea

Edited by Oleum_Stig