Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Want Arcane Distilling Option Back ASAP.

RogueSyndiva

So many threads about this same thing. It's obvious the community wants it back.

And for those confused, when we say distilling option we mean we want the option to de-rank our Arcanes back.

There's zero negative impact on us as players for having this option return. The only reason DE wouldn't add it back is if there's some potential profit to be gained for them.

4 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

But why. Also, demands will get you nothing. Use more words.

Speaking from personal experience here.

Yesterday, a friend asked me if I had an Arcane Velocity to give him since he was only missing a single piece. I went to check, but I fused all of my arcanes that I could when the update droped, so I only had a Rank 1 Arcane Velocity, and didn't have the option distil them.

Also, we already had that option, nobody was complaining about it, it was not a problem (the problem is that it is gone now), so why was it removed in the first place?

51 minutes ago, Emulad0or said:

Speaking from personal experience here.

Yesterday, a friend asked me if I had an Arcane Velocity to give him since he was only missing a single piece. I went to check, but I fused all of my arcanes that I could when the update droped, so I only had a Rank 1 Arcane Velocity, and didn't have the option distil them.

Also, we already had that option, nobody was complaining about it, it was not a problem (the problem is that it is gone now), so why was it removed in the first place?

because DE

the system is new and not filled up yet. In a few short weeks every man and his dog will start to be getting maxed out arcanes and then the over spill will be everywhere. You will be tripping over your excess arcanes,

I would just say lets give it a while and see what happens as in theory nobody should need to distil arcanes ever again.

On 3/5/2018 at 8:12 AM, Sunder said:

And for those confused, when we say distilling option we mean we want the option to de-rank our Arcanes back.

That seems like a really weird use of the terminology.  It seems like "Distilling" would refer primarily to separating Arcanes from a cosmetic, which is no longer relevant.  Why use that term over something like "Downgrade?"

Why though? It's better in every way. The only way I can think of to take this in a bad way is if you have multiple low level arcanes and it won't allow you to combine them (3 groups of rank 1 plus a rank 0 can't be combined to make a rank 3 despite there being 10 arcanes used in total) Perhaps distillers could be reintroduced to break down arcanes into rank 0's.

Other than that, we can trade 5 full sets at a time now, and each warframe can use the appropriate pair of arcanes per build without having to waste time in the foundry distilling, installing and upgrading every time you want to change warframe.

As said before, the current system is better in every way.

Edit: I just saw what people really want but I can't be blamed for this mistake when the "discussion" starts like that.

Right now the best thing we could do to cope with this is not fuse our arcanes untill we have a full set.

If we might trade any less than a max rank its deffinitely better to not fuse

Edited by Rage_Inducer

6 hours ago, Raatv said:

All they would have to fix is that combined arcanes can merge with one another. The way it works now is clunky asfuq and they changed it without a clear description of what they have done.

This is the answer I'm looking for.