Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hema.. 15k Mutagen Sample

NukeTheCore

I'm sure that this is not the first time that this subject is being discussed. But I don't care. I don't really care about the outcome either, I already know that nothing is going to change, because it didn't change in the past... "So why are you creating this topic? MORON" Well, because I think there is room to debate...

Please, don't tell me "oh.. just get in a clan in which they have the research done"...
No.. that's not a solution... that's exactly the opposite.... that's what you do to avoid the problem, not to solve it.
Please, don't tell me "oh, that's why clan membership exists, more people = more contribution", this is not a valid argument for multiple reasons: several players have to be active for a considerable amount of time... maybe you want to have a "only real friends clan", so you can't invite strangers to help you to get the 15k MS and then kick them... you can guess the rest of the list...

So, who thinks that 15.000 Mutagen Samples is too much? How many players ALONE can cover that amount without boosters? Even with boosters... it takes a lot of time.....
I have to waste 225 platinum? What's the DE's solution for this?

Can we agree that 15.000 Mutagen Samples is too much and it has to CHANGE?

Thanks for your time.

• Like 2

I think it's okay for a clan that can fit 30 people. In 40 minutes of ODS, with an optimal squad, you can get anywhere between 150~.

Besides, most researches are easy to complete, I'm kinda happy for having such a challenge like Hema. I'm currently farming it in my Ghost solo clan.

Sure, it takes time, but hey, this is a farming game, you have to spend time getting stuff.

Also, Hema isn't going anywhere (yet). You can do ODS once a month for all you care and you're still making progress towards it.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

You can do ODS once a month for all you care and you're still making progress towards it.

Yeah, in a couple of years you're going to be done then. It would have been far less of a problem if the Hema cost 500 samples per player to build, since that would spread the farming load evenly across players instead of the clan-typical few who actually try working towards it.

When not explicitly farming for Hema, you make pretty much no progress. Hell, when the Hema was released, I had farmed about one sample per hour of my playtime. The biggest insult to their players was DE's lazy excuse for not changing anything about it, though.

Why have a larger clan of people that don't help just to struggle alone?

I also have a friends only clan, 5 or so with only 2 of us active, 5k is way a more realistic goal.

Keeping just the friends that actually play will easily cut you 10k mutagens to farm. Yeah it's a lot but that's the way DE wants it :shrug:

Perhaps in 2 more years once the hema is absolutely irrelevant they will cut it down to 1k or something.

Yeah. I joined a clan of friends, but most of them don't play anymore. There's only a handful of actives anymore and 15k is just too much for the few of us to handle.

I guess they didn't realize upping the clan size ups the resource costs and didn't have them all unlocked when they upgraded. And I doubt anyone is willing to downgrade.

Edited by (XB1)Lycentia

1 hour ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

I think it's okay for a clan that can fit 30 people. In 40 minutes of ODS, with an optimal squad, you can get anywhere between 150~.

Besides, most researches are easy to complete, I'm kinda happy for having such a challenge like Hema. I'm currently farming it in my Ghost solo clan.

Sure, it takes time, but hey, this is a farming game, you have to spend time getting stuff.

Also, Hema isn't going anywhere (yet). You can do ODS once a month for all you care and you're still making progress towards it.

i just personally think that the "research resources" (detonite ampules, fieldron samples and mutagen samples) should all drop from their respective factions regardless of location

i mean, i fight the infested relatively frequently, just not very often on eris/derelict, i tend to fight them in darksectors and invasions and the invasions only give mutagen masses instead of samples

Edit: just did a 35minute mission on Eris - Zabala, with a resource booster and resource drop chance booster... i got 4 mutagen samples

Edited by DeckChairVonBananaCamel

hace 2 horas, (PS4)iQuedas dijo:

I think it's okay for a clan that can fit 30 people

What 30 people? 30 is the max. 10 is the max of Ghost... you want to include 1 more player... you have to make it Shadow Clan. So you have 11 guys in a Shadow Clan...
How do you get 15.000k MS? I used to play in Derelict a lot..... and other resources like.. Nano Spores... I have millions... nobody farms nano spores.. they just fall... you don't even notice how much Nano Spores you make per mission.... meanwhile you get with a lot of luck... 4 MS if you are not farming them...

hace 2 horas, Tyrian3k dijo:

Yeah, in a couple of years you're going to be done then. It would have been far less of a problem if the Hema cost 500 samples per player to build, since that would spread the farming load evenly across players instead of the clan-typical few who actually try working towards it.

When not explicitly farming for Hema, you make pretty much no progress. Hell, when the Hema was released, I had farmed about one sample per hour of my playtime. The biggest insult to their players was DE's lazy excuse for not changing anything about it, though.

Nothing left to say. 100% true. Thanks.

hace 2 horas, ArchPhaeton dijo:

Keeping just the friends that actually play will easily cut you 10k mutagens to farm.

Because I can't exclude the friends of my friends... it's a chain..... I can't say to my friend "hey... you and your friend are not active players... so he has to go... or you both have to go.... so... from now on we won't play together..... because you don't contribute with a virtual number". And then in real life when we see each other we would pretend that i'm not a shallow person. No, that's not how it works.

hace 2 horas, (XB1)Lycentia dijo:

Yeah. I joined a clan of friends, but most of them don't play anymore. There's only a handful of actives anymore and 15k is just too much for the few of us to handle.

Yes, i'm kinda in the same situation.

Let's say that YOU are the ONLY ONE that wants the Hema, my active friends(2..), they want to.. IDK... kill Eidolons... they don't want to stay in a ODD for an entire week. It consumes a lot of time.
And when the inactive friends log in, OF COURSE they don't want to farm for just 1 "stupid research", they want to have fun...
All my friends, active and inactive, work or study or have a family, we don't have the time to farm that amount.

This is insane... I have most of the weapons except for the ones that Baro sells...
I am an obsesive collectionist. I even have the pistols in single version and in dual version(slots cost 12pl..). I have 2 mods of each, for the Warframe's weapon and for the Sentinel's weapon. But.. I can't have the Hema... and I don't want to waste 225pl... is not fair(if you are thinking right now "life is not fair".. please keep it to yourself).

Someone knows what DE said about this problem? Let's face it... It's a problem, I don't care for example, about the ridiculous amount of Cryotic for the Sibear.. Eventually I will get it, but 15k of MS? No, I can't.. I won't have it, it's impossible... DE wants me to quit my job to get the 15k of MS? They want us to put money in the game to buy it with platinum? Whats their agenda here..? I don't get it. If somone knows... please tell me.

38 minutes ago, NukeTheCore said:

Because I can't

Yes you can. That you don't have the courage to do so is another thing.

It's ok to be friends and have the ideals to play together but sooner or later you realize sometimes people don't really share that vision. I have many friends and we play together even while they are part of other clans. I've fired people i know from the clan, they know the reasons and more often than not they don't even care enough about that either. If your friends are so busy with real life I don't see how they would make a big deal out of this.

Your clan, your game, your rules. Ninjas play free - If I have goals I pursue them alone or with alike minded people. No point in burdening myself more than I already am... the hema is prime example.

To answer your final question, DE is more than aware about this, just like you pointed at the very start. There were tons of feedback. Tons of threads like this. They didn't change the amount. They probably will in a couple years? Only time will tell.

hace 34 minutos, ArchPhaeton dijo:

Yes you can. That you don't have the courage to do so is another thing.

Courage? So, if you care more about a video game than your friends... it's because of courage....? That's your argument?
So, what you are saying is.. "you don't have access to the Hema because your lack of courage, it has nothing to do with 15k of MS, it's YOU"... that has no sense at all...

hace 34 minutos, ArchPhaeton dijo:

Your clan, your game, your rules. Ninjas play free

It's not my clan, if i leave i can't get back.. i have to wait god knows...
It's not my game, It's DE's game....... so it's DE's rules.... not my rules...

"Ninjas play free" i read this as an argument so many times that i have to assume that you are a kid... i hope you don't throw knives to your parents...

Edited by NukeTheCore

3 hours ago, NukeTheCore said:

but 15k of MS? No, I can't.. I won't have it, it's impossible...

Seems like laziness to me. It's not impossible, it just takes time. It's you that don't want to gradually work towards it. Nothing else is holding you back.

I mean, no one farms mindlessly. Everyone sets goals in this game and play to achieve them, it may take days, weeks, months, even years, but they always have a goal. It just seems that your goal isn't MS farming for Hema nor is your clanmates'.

There are a number of ways to go about MS farming, and you picked whining.

hace 3 minutos, (PS4)iQuedas dijo:

Seems like laziness to me. It's not impossible, it just takes time. It's you that don't want to gradually work towards it. Nothing else is holding you back.

That's the answer of a kid without a job and with a lot of free time....

hace 5 minutos, (PS4)iQuedas dijo:

There are a number of ways to go about MS farming, and you picked whining.

Ok, tell me when you reach 15k MS, and i will admit that i'm lazy...
Whining? So your idiotic definition of whining is: when someone presents a case that dislikes and wants to debate about it...
Uhum... ok... well let's talk again when you reach those 15k MS.

Hema research cost is outrageous. 

Nothing about this weapon justifies the cost, since it's mediocre at best. 

That said, I was able to gather 5k samples (Ghost clan quota), it "only" took me a year of rather casual grind, since I don't particularly like ODD and Mutagen Samples cannot be farmed reliably anywhere outside the Derelicts. Did I enjoy the experience? Not at all. Do I think that the research cost was stupid high? Yup. Is it impossible to do? Nope, just mind-numbingly tedious. 

Edited by Reifnir

11 hours ago, NukeTheCore said:

Courage? So, if you care more about a video game than your friends... it's because of courage....? That's your argument?
So, what you are saying is.. "you don't have access to the Hema because your lack of courage, it has nothing to do with 15k of MS, it's YOU"... that has no sense at all...

It's not my clan, if i leave i can't get back.. i have to wait god knows...
It's not my game, It's DE's game....... so it's DE's rules.... not my rules...

"Ninjas play free" i read this as an argument so many times that i have to assume that you are a kid... i hope you don't throw knives to your parents...

1. Caring about your friends means being there when they need you, helping each other achieve their goals, being supportive, etc etc. and I mean in situations that actually matter. Clan membership in a game is something infinitely trivial (specially considering you can reinv if they actually want to). You could have 10k less MS to farm but you choose to go 15k then whine. You said yourself you don't kick them because apparently that would make you a shallow person ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. Then you're screwed yourself. Personally I wouldn't go that far if I don't even have any rights around. Again, seems like this whole thing is rather irrelevant to your buddies yet you work yourself over it. And what I mean is we play the way we want (did I really need to explain that?), games are meant to be fun, punishing ourselves "because friendship" over something people don't even care doesn't seem logical.

3. Personally attacking people that don't whine along you only shows who's lacking maturity and arguments (Look up "ad hominem" for more info). This ain't no debate since you're trying to shut down anybody who presents rational thinking, and even possible solutions to your self-imposed issue. 

12 hours ago, ArchPhaeton said:

-

To answer your final question, DE is more than aware about this, just like you pointed at the very start. There were tons of feedback. Tons of threads like this. They didn't change the amount. They probably will in a couple years? Only time will tell.

In case you missed it.

hace 1 hora, ArchPhaeton dijo:

rational thinking

There is nothing rational in your comments, nothing... you are being subjective.... you don't care about the facts... the possible scenarios... nothing......
All you say is "everything is ok, if you don't like 15k, go to 5k... I don't care how.. I don't care your situation, I don't care other people situations... just go for Ghost Clan, easy"... 5k is still a problem.... this sounds rational to you?

Let's put clan membership and friendship behind... do you still think that 5k is ok? do you have 5k MS? can you get 5k MS? No, the answer is no. If you want the Hema, is way much faster to make 225pl than 5k of MS.......

hace 1 hora, ArchPhaeton dijo:

This ain't no debate since you're trying to shut down anybody

I won't pretend that you ACTUALLY CARE about others. Because it's pretty clear that you give a fk about people that can't get 15k/5k MS, actually people in general that don't serve you.
If you want me to pretend that i care about your feelings when your "arguments" are typical of a sociopath or a machine... Just don't speak. Keep your rhetoric to yourself.

You are free to say whatever you want... I don't need to shut you down... you are doing it by yourself...
It's really easy to say "oh this guy is offending me, so he is whining, he is attacking me, he's trying to shut me down, he's immature"... so.. who is really whining and immature?

Stop with the victimization.. grow up... if you don't like what you read and you feel offended... It's your problem man... don't blame me...

Edited by NukeTheCore

hace 14 horas, Reifnir dijo:

Hema research cost is outrageous. 

Nothing about this weapon justifies the cost, since it's mediocre at best. 

That said, I was able to gather 5k samples (Ghost clan quota), it "only" took me a year of rather casual grind, since I don't particularly like ODD and Mutagen Samples cannot be farmed reliably anywhere outside the Derelicts. Did I enjoy the experience? Not at all. Do I think that the research cost was stupid high? Yup. Is it impossible to do? Nope, just mind-numbingly tedious. 

I agree.

Just to be clear guys, when i say "it's impossible". I'm not saying it literally... otherwise the weapon would be exclusively for players with platinum.
I'm referring to MY POSSIBILITIES... I don't have the time, the money and I don't even have a squad...

I'm just clarifying it because for some, "impossible" is a word that "lazy" and "uncourageous" people use... I have a 23MR account... you can't say that I don't farm or that i'm lazy.........

On 3/11/2018 at 9:31 PM, Tyrian3k said:

When not explicitly farming for Hema, you make pretty much no progress. Hell, when the Hema was released, I had farmed about one sample per hour of my playtime.

Eyep.

Shadow Clan here, still need 1300+ samples.

15 hours ago, NukeTheCore said:

-

It's really easy to say "oh this guy is offending me, so he is whining, he is attacking me, he's trying to shut me down, he's immature"... so.. who is really whining and immature?

You're the one calling other "kids" just for not joining the whine chorus. Something like that would hardly offend me, I'm just pointing facts.

I was one of the many people that supported the cost reduction, even after I paid the 5k myself. You're so lost in your frustration that you fail to read what I've posted over and over. We all agree the cost is high (even for their intended "cooperation" purpose) and will hopefully get cut somewhere in the future.

15 hours ago, NukeTheCore said:

-Stop with the victimization.. grow up... 

Guess who's victimizing themselves since the very first post.

That concludes yet another whine thread that lacked actual feedback and went nowhere.

According to DE Steve, its raining mutagen samples in odd now so ye...

It was a mistake from the start, DE knows it was a mistake but they still refuse to admit it. they kept the ridiculous higher number under the excuse that "those that had completed it would be upset if changed" Even though in the past they have done alot more salt provoking changes, like the new decision on removing raids or their constant nerfs... 

• 1 month later...

I agree with this all comment but I disagree with someone talking just get new clan or get more player to farm or you are lazy or you are #*!%ing lazy

For someone talk about lazy.First everyone has life,second we would play this game 12 hours a day.and last Drop chance are stupid

So I hope DE reply this topic.I hope just cut half of cost to 2,5k MS for Ghost clan.Its will be so useful for me

I got around 8000 mutagen samples for my clan, solo, it's doable.

Spoiler

The bad part is that now every time I go in the derelict I instantly throw-up and flashes of my Nekros desecrating everything again and again and again, comes in to ones mind. But it's okay, I got my Hema... I, I don't feel so good.

Edited by Void-Gunslinger

On 2018-03-12 at 6:18 AM, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

just did a 35minute mission on Eris - Zabala, with a resource booster and resource drop chance booster... i got 4 mutagen samples

Eris is definetely not the place to farm MS, it's a nice add to the experience and credit boosts of said missions but the only reasonable way to farm them is ODS. ODD is still not enough as for the same duration there are much less enemies, in my experience 20 minutes of Survival yield 2 to 3 times 18 minutes of Defense.

ODD and ODS are also required to farm Mesa and Octavia, with ridiculously low drop rates and an extreme number of repetitions to obtain a single Mutalist Alad V key so they should come on their own. The only donwside to Derelict is that there is no public matchmaking for it, I don't like leaning on my clan and recruitment is horribly underpopulated with Derelict requests/offers.

ADDENDUM: Why is Derelict so disliked? I actually find it enjoyable, much more than Eris or Jupiter maps for example.

Edited by den2k

Someone will eventually dish out the plat. That's the whole the idea. The money for the game has to come from somewhere.

Props to the people that actually farmed the MS, it's an absolutely mindnumbing thing to do. It's probably why DE can't lower the MS needed, too. People who grinded the stuff will probably turn to tears.

On 2018-03-12 at 3:01 PM, ArchPhaeton said:

I also have a friends only clan, 5 or so with only 2 of us active, 5k is way a more realistic goal.

Keeping just the friends that actually play will easily cut you 10k mutagens to farm. Yeah it's a lot but that's the way DE wants it :shrug:

Perhaps in 2 more years once the hema is absolutely irrelevant they will cut it down to 1k or something.

Because I have a ghost clan and none of my IRL friends (guess what the clan's for) play nearly as much as I do. We still don't have anywhere NEAR the amount needed to finish the hema.