Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hema.. 15k Mutagen Sample

NukeTheCore

On 2018-03-12 at 5:47 AM, Guest said:

Seems like laziness to me.

m8 I've done the math. at a modest rate of 60 samples an hour (my average amount of samples provided you are in a squad with a nekros) it would take over 200 hours hours to farm 15k samples. that is WAY longer than ANY other farming goal in the entire game by a longshot

9 hours ago, Dude5013 said:

m8 I've done the math. at a modest rate of 60 samples an hour (my average amount of samples provided you are in a squad with a nekros) it would take over 200 hours hours to farm 15k samples. that is WAY longer than ANY other farming goal in the entire game by a longshot

Welcome to the forums!

Next time you are replying to a post, it might be worth checking what year that post was made in. I strongly doubt that the people you replied to still care about this topic almost 3 years later.

imho, my 5k did when it was the old derelict (now deimos) on the defense mission (Steelpath)  solo, with a khora + smeeta + dropchance & resource booster.

60 waves evac usualy i got like 500-700 mutagen samples run.

but this was before acolytes where introduced.

and yeah mutagen sample farming totally suck.

Edited by fo3nixz

Probably already said but I believe they did change it in the past but too many people complained about their time being wasted farming for samples so they changed it back and likely will remain this way until end of time. 

Personally I think its absolutely ludicrous that the requirement remained so high for this long considering they only dropped from derelict by a reasonable amount but still rarely, I only needed 5000 but I never got it until Deimos released. So it took me years lol. Granted, I tried to farm them only a handful of times because I didn't want to play solo, but still youd think even passively youd get enough sooner than that.

Even though I already got mine, and it took so long, Im absolutely supporting the idea of lowering the cost to a much more reasonable amount. But then again, its much easier to get nowdays. 

If the cost is excessive, reject it entirely. Don't farm for it and for god's sake, don't EVER plat out for it. The moment you do, you are telling DE in the only language that they speak "this is good, I approve of it and wish to reward you with money".

It's what I did. I even left my old clan because they decided to grind their arses off for the stupid thing.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

yeah i know I'm just real annoyed about the fact that someone would be willing to support DE's decision to keep the price that high for that long. I'm hoping that if i keep making angry comments on discussions like this then maybe DE will change their mind. I'd be willing to accept any suggestions on how I could push for a lower hema price that doesn't involve commenting on the top discussion if you look up "Warframe hema research too hard :("

On 2018-03-11 at 5:53 PM, NukeTheCore said:

Can we agree that 15.000 Mutagen Samples is too much and it has to CHANGE?

Nope. Hema is MR fodder trash anyone and everyone is free to skip entirely, and rounding up 15k samples isn't that bad of a grind. If anything, it's a valuable information forcing tool that makes interested Tenno learn all the tips and tricks to maximizing resource farming. It's a few hours on a double resource weekend with the right tools.

Yes, the high amount of samples is a completely accidental outlier, but it's here and an established WF quirk/rite of passage. Embrace the suck.

Edited by -Augustus-