Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot log in game. Server down?

Kronxito

Message added by Letter13

Please see the following thread regarding server login/network issues: 

1 minute ago, Elwell said:

I'm on a Fissure Mission and I just got the last piece for my Silva & Aegis Prime and I'm stuck on "Retrieving rewards from the server...". - It has been 10 minutes. 

I've just popped the kettle on and got myself a good book. 

i've seen some people posting about getting their prime parts in an inbox message after getting disconnected or because of server problems, i hope you get your reward when everything goes back to normal. i had my trinity p bp drop to complete my set and i didn't get it either ...

5 minutes ago, KinG5Pac said:

Was doing mastery rank qualification :poop:waaaaaaaaaaaaahh

ouch. Rest in peace. I was in a Defense run. Stalker was in game too, but the guy who had it dc'd. Stalker was stuck, run wouldn't progress then disconnected. Kek. 

#Metoo 

5 minutes ago, MZ-Poseyy said:

Well since there's a lot of people here, anyone doing vault runs in this goddamn game ?

I've been tryign to find a group sicne yesterday but nobody seems to do those anymore

I usually don't do them, got enough of everything for most of my purposes. Usually my clan claims my time whenever I log in, too. But hey... I do want a R9 Narrow Minded to finish off the build on whatever frame it was I played last. Look me up in-game, I'll see if I can't put aside all my other tasks for a run or three. I can probably pull in a third & fourth player if needed, too, but maybe someone else in this rapidly growing thread will want in?