The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

1 минуту назад, Filcook сказал:

Because without investing money, 30pl can be a lot of work to get to for begginers

Boosters is sooooo better, it will be pleasure to receive. Rank 1 or 25, doesn`t matter (and potato useful only for novices)

1 minute ago, (XB1)devoltar said:

Stop please, it's likely not their fault. Based on the behavior it's entirely possible it's a DDOS, partly in response to all the extra attention they are getting right now. I'm as frustrated as anyone as I also have a purchased booster churning away, but there is only so much they can do.

I know this is not their fault but they should of learned from last year or be able to have protection some what from attacks. 
So it still is their fault

Its Saturday btw, if any of the team had to be called it that would take time. Get ready, morning snack on the fly, drive to work, be updated ton the situation, ordinate with the team. Its frustrating, I've been watching it since since the early morning here. 

Just now, MommaMisty said:

I know this is not their fault but they should of learned from last year or be able to have protection some what from attacks. 
So it still is their fault

Do you really imagine that DE have done nothing at all to improve their security and create contingency plans?

I only ask, since the servers have been bad for 2 days and as soon as people have been able to play or farm that they extend the stay of baro and the relics of cetus, it would be a good for you digital extremes companions.

Does this also cover the whole "Login failed. Check your info." situation? Had that for the last five or six hours.

But before such, I was leaving Cetus to back into the Orbiter, whereas I never did. It goes to the loading screen then back to Cetus. Looped this way about three or four times thinking it was just some glitch. So I got pissed off, then alt-F4,, and then no more. Login Failed for eternity.

Apart from that, logging into the Account Management page on the site shows that I have been a member of Warframe for 48 years. I hit F5 and it goes back to normal. xD

I hope all goes well with this abrupt maintenance issue. I don't wanna lose all those good Warframe memories in the last 48 years... xD

Back in again! (for the 4 or is it 5th time today?)

All I'm gonna do today is some affinity farming, that way I won't feel too bad if I lose my mission results (again).

Looks like a good day to use some forma...

Good luck to all the IT techs working on a Saturday, no matter where you're working, or how critical your problem is!

Thx Reb! 

pro tip 1: buy new better servers, (you're game is only going to get bigger)

pro tip 2: find investment if you don't have the money

pro tip 3: if there is no $$, just ask us Tenno, we will try and give it to you. 

M.I. Tenno P.R. manager

Только что, midek1 сказал:

Thx Reb! 

pro tip 1: buy new better servers, (you're game is only going to get bigger)

pro tip 2: find investment if you don't have the money

pro tip 3: if there is no $$, just ask us Tenno, we will try and give it to you. 

M.I. Tenno P.R. manager

Are you serious? Or its just sort of joke?..

Y'all need a chill pill and stop running missions when the server's in this state. Everything can de discussed on later. Let this issue be resolved without all the nagging and throwing blame around everything you know. :/

• Like 2