Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hi all,

For the past hour we’ve been experiencing intermittent connectivity issues. We are working to solve the problem as quickly as we can and then we’ll talk about possible Baro extensions and such! Stay posted here as our team works away! 

having this prob for 7 hours now, just shut down the servers and do maintance, its better than "network not responding" all the time, tried to do the last sortie mission and "could not update account" oh wow....

Edited by FabioGOD

vor 36 Minuten schrieb LordBepis:

You know whats junk, buying a booster with plat that depletes when you cant even play the game.

Yes, my wife and myself bought 3 day affinity, credit and ressource booster aß we wanted to boost our ghost clan stuff. Of course this is really annoying, hope they fix it soon. 

I would also be Not unhappy to get some of the lost booster hours back. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, No_Shiz said:

DE Add blue and yellow potatoes as alerts for like a day for the time wasted and rewards vanished? :D

We should get'em for free me thinks given all the loot, credits and XP lost

1 minute ago, Deus-Machina said:

It just may or may not be possible to give an eta. We can only speculate. I understand we all are going through withdraw, from are warframe addiction. The people @ DE are incredibly talented, I'm sure we will have some info soon(tm)

We're not all server newbies who don't understand what's going on in the background... any decent server tech support member should be able to give a reasonable estimate of how long it will take to be back online within 3 hours, yes it might then take a few more hours to fix the problem they've found but we would know that there's no point trying to log in (and as such not putting additional strain on their infrastructure if it's a ddos) until a later time.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Deus-Machina said:

Thats super funny too, cuz the very last mission, same one we were having issues with. Stalker appeared, and just sat down. LMFAO!

LOL that's incredibly ironic. 

DE: "Stalker take the wheel." 

Stalker: "Hold my Wi-Fi plug."

il y a 3 minutes, AvPCelticPredator a dit :

Nah....next week u can watch a stream of upcoming updates, fixes and probably new upcoming server.

hahah :D Updates = fulll bugs glitch etc :D

17/5000

it was supposed to be the same
Edited by ---J.--A.--N.--U.--R.---
2 years ago :D Ecalibur umbra
  • Like 1

2 минуты назад, (PS4)x-SCARDUST-x сказал:

Yes, my wife and myself bought 3 day affinity, credit and ressource booster aß we wanted to boost our ghost clan stuff. Of course this is really annoying, hope they fix it soon. 

I would also be Not unhappy to get some of the lost booster hours back. 

I think we all will receive a compensation, dont worry :) Its DE, after all

Edited by Longeres

1 minute ago, daktfi said:

Best of luck fighting (fixing?) the issue!

and I just bought that 3-day resource booster... :-(

Try void dashing through the problem and then void blasting it, might become vulnerable :P