The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

I want to point out that DE are working on this issue since yesterday, probably Non-stop.

Everyone who is dissing them should GTFO. DE are doing everything they can, they probably haven't slept or rested properly. DE is NOT a big company with unlimited amount of resources, don't expect them to fix this instantly. Besides DDOS ain't so easy to deal with and considering that now it's much better than yesterday I must say that guys at DE are doing really good job. Props to them, they are the real Heroes here.

I will just say Thank you DE, you're the best.:thumbup:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lemonade_Joe said:

I agree. I was taking it eazy peazy since friday night.. But it is starting to be too much.

How about people who work whole freakin week, looking forward to spend weekend leveling up gear and farming new primes.

Some of them bought boosts just for these three days...

Too bad, you can't play as you wished to, for one weekend.
But it's ok since you only play during the weekend, you won't be bothered if it goes on during the week, right?

To all,
You know S#&$ happens sometimes in life. And it can need time to be fixed like when your car has been damaged and you can't drive it for a few days
Maybe you were working on an important presentation once and lost your files. And it took you a few days to work on it, again.

Yes, you spent money on boosters, you planned to farm primes, to level up gear, and maybe even do trade chat to get that juicy syandana you really want. 
Yes, we all are annoyed of the situation because we all had plans for the weekend. You, me, the other players, DE's staff. Yet they are working all weekend for us to be able to play properly again.
Yes, DE also wants its game to be running smoothly so the community stays satisfied, and so they can still earn money and good feedback (at the very least).

So to all those who only come here to complain, I want to say this: Stop acting like spoiled children, understand the situation and give them time to work on a fix, and then worry about how they deal with the lost rewards/loot/boosters/baro. I'm sure you can all do that, every once in a while.. right?

yygp0Vb.png

6 minutes ago, Marodark said:

I wonder why you keep playing, and then come here to complain ... The servers are unstable, not played today, and I think that will be so in the coming days, because it is not a DDOS, but a big problem with the servers ...

If it's hardware or software it's easier to solve than DDoS. DDoS can go on for hours or as long as the attackers want. Though I'm not sure what DE has said about the issues, the length of time that the outage has been occurring points to a DDoS.. though I'm hoping DE will confirm for sure.

This is going by my experience in IT and networking. 

Right, so our clan started ascension ceremony and when i used the altar it said "Failed to participate" but  on the second use it said "you have completed the ceremony". I was wondering if this was DDoS attack related issue or just a general bug? Can;t really tell if I got anything from the ceremony or not...

il y a 2 minutes, Awkwarden a dit :

Right, so our clan started ascension ceremony and when i used the altar it said "Failed to participate" but  on the second use it said "you have completed the ceremony". I was wondering if this was DDoS attack related issue or just a general bug? Can;t really tell if I got anything from the ceremony or not...

The Ascension ceremony gives you endo, check wiki for the exact number depending on clan level.

5 minutes ago, TheRaptorZ said:

heh, i was finishing a mission, i felt big lags but it didn't crashed, so when i finally got back to my ship, i just left the game before it really crashed.

Likewise, i had just finished the octavia mission to acquire the bp's for her when i felt some sluggish behavior and sure enough when i  tried to go check out what to do about getting the parts for her and was just about to craft the Orokin Derelict Survival mode as i got the network issue thingie so i said im out!  Thank goodness I finished that test to acquire octavia because that thing was ANNOYING! 

4 minutes ago, technobot316 said:

And yet the word on the street was that warframes community was awesome o.0 who knew..

nothing perfect 100% .. there is toxic everywhere like just here now we found some racists and ignorant ppl in this topic ...who would imagine that we may have racists in WF 

3 minutes ago, Kuldor said:

Another thing to consider is the fact that telling us this is a DDoS is a very efficient way to take some responsibility off.

Oh, it's a DDoS, not our fault... meanwhile they can work in the issue in the case of it not being a DDoS.

thats a valid theory... but most likely not. in my 2.5 years ive been playing ive never seen DE pull something like that. plus. if they where lying they'd risk bigger losses than telling the truth. at least that has been my observation for as long as ive been a part of this community.

3 minutes ago, tprx said:

Until Trudeau gets us back on the security council, I will have my doubts about him, eh?

Hello back there,  Northener!

BTW We should build a wall between the US and Canada to stop refugees coming in, and bill it to Clump!

Good point!  

Yes, an ice wall as in games of throne style, that'll fix it. 

To be honest we're going to get the good ones of the refugees, I just hope the RCMP and the Canadian military (which I used to be a member of) can keep up. As far as Trudeau goes... eh. I'm not a big fan of any politicians, but the likelihood of being sent to some country to get our butt shot off with outdated equipment is more likely with Trudeau than with the Tories

1 minute ago, Cylla.Ren said:

Good point!  

Yes, an ice wall as in games of throne style, that'll fix it. 

To be honest we're going to get the good ones of the refugees, I just hope the RCMP and the Canadian military (which I used to be a member of) can keep up. As far as Trudeau goes... eh. I'm not a big fan of any politicians, but the likelihood of being sent to some country to get our butt shot off with outdated equipment is more likely with Trudeau than with the Tories

But won't an ice wall makes us the Wildlings? Or the Frozen marchers and their undead horde...

3 minutes ago, Kuldor said:

LoL, WoW, CSGO, DOTA, even Rocket League... this community is far from hostile.

Nah, I think most are frustrated. I can't blame them either. 

This community is actually very nice in comparison. I've gotten cussed out on DCUO a few times for asking a question that was considered newbie-ish.. the Warframe community is actually very mature. I hope to meet some of you at TennoCon this year if you can go :) 

• Like 2

Just now, tprx said:

But won't an ice wall makes us the Wildlings? Or the Frozen marchers and their undead horde...

Ooohh ... undead... hmmm I think I prefer the Wildlings... hahaha. Anything but Trump . Or as my clan leader would say (Teslan.Bladesong) .. Donald Trump is a giant oompa-loompa who needs to go back to the chocolate factory

17 minutes ago, 5nak3Doctor said:

DDOS now days? - The only way I can see this happen on a modern server now days is someone installed something on a node on the server.

BS. Look up what Armada Collective was doing not so long ago. DDOS got more sophisticated, but it's pretty much current threat.