Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, Kryhane said:

What would be good is DE coming out and confirming its an ongoing issue. Too many people logging in and trying missions only to fail to receive drops or rewards is making the perception of the situation worse. Clarification on if its still ongoing will at least mitigate some of the ill feeling amongst some players

They really can't give something like a timeframe for that, it's basically fighting fires while some A******'s still busy trying to light up everything he sees.

its been so long!!!! what the hell man!!... its still getting even worst than it was! how are u guys doing it?

AND NOW I'VE LOST ALL MY shards from tridolon hunt!! are u going to give me back? im pretty sure its a NO!... this is really pissing me off!! u said u are gonna do it quick and instead its even getting worst!

the whole fking 30 minutes for nothing.... regret buying prime access! not gonna play this game anymore~ i dont fking like playing games that pisses me off~

Edited by scott0801

Just now, Veebear said:

Please extend BK. I couldn't log yesterday due to the errors/lag so I could not farm. Now, I try to wake up a bit early and it's "Network not responding" again. :( I am limited at time on weekends sometime and it has been impossible to farm anything to trade in.

I don't think they extend Baro , but I think booster buys will be extended for sure ,

The DDoS'ing of the server has now affected even me....I was able to play last night both solo and with a couple of clan/fleet mates, but this morning, I am unable to connect into Warframe.

An open letter to the person(s) DDoS'ing the Warframe connection server:
Would you kindly.....not?

There are FAAAAR more worthy and even SATISFYING targets for DDoS'ing that exist....for example the FCC's website.

Go after them.  Thank you.

EDIT: Thank you for backing off just enough.

Edited by tsukikage
asked nicely, was able to connect.
  • Like 1

Im playing since It released on Steam directly after Closed Beta 3.2013. THis is not the first time this happened. There were many Weekends, especially with Baro, when Servers crashed.

Be it DDOS or some sort of internal Bug. DDOS can't be fixed completely, only temporary.

1 minute ago, Centurion07 said:

I don't think they extend Baro , but I think booster buys will be extended for sure ,

Thanks. I thought they did once previously but maybe that was for the Holidays. I hope they do a few hours. I think I read they were discussing it yesterday but I guess ended up not extending his time. I hope they reconsider Q__Q 

Just now, Jimiboss said:

U know they sayed they would extended Baro and that this is not their fault u know wat is DDOS? Ignorant comment -.-

After more than 24h yes, is their problem, there are solutions, even if temporal, but they have done nothing.

Yes, but you know the servers are having issues.
You knowingly go into missions knowing this issue hasn't being resolved and complain about it.

DDoS attacks are not something that can be handled easily and can hamper even the largest of businesses, let alone a small dev team such as DE. Waiting it out is all I can recommend and I'm sure DE will give some form of compensation, especially with it being on a weekend.

• Like 1