Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

il y a 3 minutes, Dark_RRiderr a dit :

you are really bored arent you? #*!% go play minecraft if you want to be creative (mh S#&$ that sounds like a plan...)

Relax, I'm just trying to clam down the atmosphere in those terrible dark time. (and I'm bored in minecraft... Sigh)

39 minutes ago, Corvant said:

Think this has been covered throughout all this forum. They are working on it. Remember when teachers in schools said we should pay attention? This is why.

I think he knows it. He just made a reference you probably didnt catch.

Just now, Kryhane said:

So does this 24h mean it's working again? Sort of worrisome if it isn't fixed yet. Just makes people want to jump back on to farm then results in more complaints... 

Hope DE give us a full explanation as to what exactly happened, I dont give a company PR line "its fixed now". This isn't just script kiddies DDOSing DE servers. They don't even DDOS xbox live for this long when they do it.

WR been a bit so so in terms of network lag since mid-week.                                                                                         

В 24.03.2018 в 16:33, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

Edit: Baro has been extended by 24 hours on PC. Still discussing Boosters. Thanks for your patience as we continue to work through this.

What's there to discuss? Just extend boosters by 24 hours too. 

Ingame chat is still down btw!!!

vor 1 Minute schrieb ---Dradon---:

Relax, I'm just trying to clam down the atmosphere in those terrible dark time. (and I'm bored in minecraft... Sigh)

I am relaxed, i just swear a lot (the filter doesnt like that it seems...) and bored in minecraft? I got things i build there that are so huge i will be building there for years maybe until they are finally finished and it not even that special, just a small outpost im building there going up above the cloud area with 2 walls around it that are big enouth a small house fits in. (And at the same time trying to experiment around with some red stone tech lol) But yeah i want to play warframe more then minecraft, but right now is just not the best time maybe

omg please ppl! you loose some 1's & 0's in a sodding computer game and you guys & gals make it sound like the world is coming to an end! Grow up and get something else to do in your life and seek professioal help for this extreme addiction!