Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2018 Digital Pack available now!

[DE]Megan

23 hours ago, (PS4)OLD_MAN_Jimmy said:

I was wondering when I could use my tennocon relay key. I will be attending tennocon and play on PS4. I didn't buy the digital pack last year so I am not sure when I can use it since I am attending Tennocon. Any info would be appreciated and thank you fellow tennoTenno

2 hours ago, (XB1)Saverman3000 said:

If I buy the full day access and not go, do I get the swag bag mailed to me?

I'm asking so that I don't spend more money than needed

"IF I BUY ANY OF THE TICKET TIERS, DO I STILL GET THE SWAG IF I CAN'T ATTEND?

No, only the Digital Pack offers you items without attending the event. You must be present to receive Full Day, Collector’s, VIP, and Legendary goods."

https://www.warframe.com/tennocon-faq

On 4/6/2018 at 2:23 AM, LupisV0lk said:

Hmm not sure if i should by the steam version and forgo the key or get the DE one with Steam money and have the key?

it is literally the exact same thing ...just more options to pay for it (as people dont want to give card info to a one time use site. its just that steam didnt get the whole description in.

15 hours ago, Kalvorax said:

it is literally the exact same thing ...just more options to pay for it (as people dont want to give card info to a one time use site. its just that steam didnt get the whole description in.

Well before last weekend the steam version didn't have Baro's relay key. But on Sunday it suddenly had it.

Sad part is PS store has this really annoying habit of giving error codes all the time when you try to buy from them.  I wish I could just order the digital pack here and it download to my profile so I could skip the hassle.  Last time it happened it took 2 months before I could buy anything from PS store, hoping I don't miss this. 

On 4/13/2018 at 6:31 PM, (PS4)jmcuddington said:

Sad part is PS store has this really annoying habit of giving error codes all the time when you try to buy from them.  I wish I could just order the digital pack here and it download to my profile so I could skip the hassle.  Last time it happened it took 2 months before I could buy anything from PS store, hoping I don't miss this. 

Have you tried using the web interface for the store?

I bought the 2018 tennocon pack, but I am still fairly new to Warframe, did I miss the relay event or is that in the future? Either way it was still worth it for me, but just want to know if I should keep my eyes open for using that relay ticket.

On 23/04/2018 at 5:07 AM, KhajiitDova said:

I bought the 2018 tennocon pack, but I am still fairly new to Warframe, did I miss the relay event or is that in the future? Either way it was still worth it for me, but just want to know if I should keep my eyes open for using that relay ticket.

it's later, worry not, you did not miss it

I just tried to buy a ticket and the store said they were available, but when I clicked on it, it bugged out. Now it seems they are sold out. @[DE]Megan is there any way for me to get a ticket now?

Like, I would literally pay double if someone from DE managed to make it that I could come. This is the only event that I get to go to in the whole year. The rest of the time, I live with my disabled mother so she doesn't have to worry about falling and no one finding her for a week. Please.

Edited by green94337