Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Overbuffed hemocyte

Brynslustafir

This is still easy if you ask me, but then again i'm not considered a casual player anymore. Same as it was before, high single point damage weapons dont help much, Shotguns (Multishot) and burst fire Rifles (High Ammo Capacity FTW) win nowadays here. I have a Baza that shreds and the rest of the team can just cc Lol.

Shoot for Raw damage since the Hemocyte is immune to status effects.

Edited by Errodin

I've experimented with various frames and so far 

Chroma and Rhino are good, I didn't try with Nova because I knew she would be good anyway.

However Oberon has been the best.

Hallowed Ground to stop procs and cast Reckoning a couple of times to strip the armour then go to town with Twin Grakatas/Soma Prime etc ( I found shotguns to be lacking tbh)

I generally use Nova to slow and weaken (honestly, I don't know if it weakens the Hemocyte, but it sure as hell helps with the bazillion mobs everywhere), and then just pick J Random Rifle. I've used Baza, Tiberon Prime, Braton Prime, Latron Prime...they all do just fine with a little corrosive. Aklex Prime is also stupid effective. I've used Frost (mostly because I had him for the defend-the-mixer part); he's useful for mob control and for taking the occasional breather inside a bubble. 

My brother prefers the Prisma Gorgon for it; I haven't tried that. 

I've never felt like it was unusually difficult, and I've only done two runs that weren't pub groups. In fact, the two times we failed the bounty was because the mixer got destroyed by one of those damned gunships; we've never blown it at the Hemocyte stage.

However, I don't know what it was like the last time Plague Star came around, though, so I can't compare.

Edited by Ham_Grenabe