The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

first South African Warframe

TommyBlue7

*inspired by Canadian warframe*

A powerful sub saharan warframe named WarBuck

Abilites:

Shaka Zulu Strike: Powerful energy spear that only kills team mates.

Equality Amplifier: Channeled ability. Any damage or loss taken to Warbuck is immediately spread across all players in squad. Better players get handed more damage because they can take it.

Resource Redirector: Channeled ability. Any resource collected by others on squad immediately goes to Warbuck. Warbuck however is not able to use these vast sums to build anything, which works synergistically with:

Responsibility Deflector: If a mission is failed, Warbuck raises a powerful shield that instantly redirects blame and accountability to other players on squad. Even if it's clear who's fault it actually is.

Passive ability:

LandGrabitron: Powerful for interception missions. LandGrabitron immediately takes control of a node for squad. However credit earnings for all in squad remain in the negative for the next 24 missions thereafter.

What do you think? Additions/alterations?

I almost forgot, Warbuck's primary weapon:

The EducationScorcher: Flamethrower. +4000% heat status chance.

If Warbuck just can't understand why massive tertiary institutions  can't be absolutely free, he just burns them to the ground with his handy EducationScorcher.

4 minutes ago, TommyBlue7 said:

I almost forgot, Warbuck's primary weapon:

The EducationScorcher: Flamethrower. +4000% heat status chance.

If Warbuck just can't understand why massive tertiary institutions  can't be absolutely free, he just burns them to the ground with his handy EducationScorcher.

And my life is complete.

Let's update that Passive a bit:

Receiving blame while a game is in progress causes 10 consecutive Host Migrations, with each lasting >5 minutes, and attempts to forcibly shut down the game will result in negative credit rewards for the next 24 hours.

BTW why did you call this a South African frame anyway?

Secondary weapon:

The service delivery Equalizer

A small hand held thermo-nuclear device used by the Tenno. If for any unforeseeable reason a grineer train doesn't run on time, Warbuck can just blow it up. Of course this leaves Warbuck himself stranded and unable to work or go anywhere. But what matters is he taught those grineer trains a lesson.

15 hours ago, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

Tempted to create a caucasian warframe or something. Ive been triggered

Wait you’re African? Didn’t know that. Lol. But wouldn’t ember already be considered African? I’ve joked with a few dudes about it and they all laughed. Besides having the biggest... um... view, of all the female warframes, as a fire type it would make since for her to have some sort of heat resistance and there’s the science of melanin. Also no woman could rock a mohawk like an African. 😂 

...I'm not entirely sure I get it. This is some sort of vague political criticism of the South African government, but what exactly is it saying? I can't parse OP's political stance, so it's not funny either way.

Also, why are there no jokes about Cape Town's Day Zero?