Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus Disappointment

Demian_DeVile

1 hour ago, Demian_DeVile said:

Wow come on Games based on sense of achievment - so if you finished something in a Game you mostly get something for it and a Trophy and a Glyphe is enough for the absolut minimum - but get nothing don't give feeling of succes - the thing of the 6th focus school is just a suggestion and nothing I insist 

How about the sense of accomplishment for having achieved a pretty hard task? That isn't enough?

1 час назад, (PS4)iQuedas сказал:

Nah, hiding something behind such a grindwall would be bad. Warframe grinding is pretty casual-friendly. Most of the playerbase isn't completionist.

you are not into rivens, right&

3 hours ago, rune_me said:

I jumped up and down in my orbiter 1000 times in a row and I didn't get any reward and no new quest. Not that I was ever promised one, so I had no reason to expect it, but still, they should have added something.

1000x? Pshhaaw.  That's scrub-tier orbiter jumpering, tbh.

/proud 1100 plus orbiter jumperer

3 hours ago, Demian_DeVile said:

So I finished all 5 Focus schools and now guess what I get - right Nothing - no 6th empty Focus path where I can free choose wich 2 of the 10 Passive Voide mode / Void dash and so I want --- No Operator Only Quest where I can get a Tenno or Orokin Design Operator Armor no Amp prime thing that boost stats of the Amps --- not even a "Master of Focus" trophy / Glyphe ---- So DE I am very Disappointed please add something for those who finish all 5 Focus schools 

You did get something...

Your Operator is OP as a mofo, stronger than most Warframes, & you are officially in the S-Tier of the playerbase.

Congratulations. That is seriously one hell of an accomplishment.

2 hours ago, Patzer said:

If you wanna know what I mean, go and do pub trio bounty. I would still bet majority of players try the bounties, get wrecked then ignore them completely.

I can't speak to PC obviously, but PUG groups on PS4 are more than adequate enough to do one tri cap per night.   And as time goes by I'm finding more and more that are capable of two tri caps in a night.  In 40 or so tri caps personally I've done them all in PUG's and have never failed to complete all three eidolons.

Most of the time you don't end up with the perfect meta squad of frames but that doesn't fail you, it just slows you down.

The total noobs are pretty good at staying in the single teralyst bounty.  I run that occasionally on an alt account and the difference is striking.

Even so, I agree with you that a very large chunk of the player base is not using tridolons to max focus.  Doing 100's of tricaps is a huge investment of time just in terms of coordinating the night cycles.  Then you need to be in a group both wanting to do it and capable of 2-3 caps in 50 minutes.  Look at me, 5000 hours of total game play but I'm pretty casual when it comes to tridolons.  As I said around 40 total because what's the point of doing more?  I have half of an energize set already, I get more than enough cores to cap quills every day, and focus is largely pointless beyond the 10 way bounds and 2 or 3 other nodes in every tree. 

I guess if you want to be some sort of arcane trader and make plat off it that's a different thing.  I appreciate that effort by that crowd though.  In 3 or 6 months I'll be able to buy the arcanes I still need for what I consider a reasonable price as that prices continues to drop, xD.

30 minutes ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

I can't speak to PC obviously, but PUG groups on PS4 are more than adequate enough to do one tri cap per night.   And as time goes by I'm finding more and more that are capable of two tri caps in a night.  In 40 or so tri caps personally I've done them all in PUG's and have never failed to complete all three eidolons.

Yeah same for PC. I have never done anything but PUG captures and I have never ever failed them.