Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

my eyes! the white screen has to go

_junguler

so i was playing sanctuary onslaught as one does and the screen goes to white and stays white (because i had a disconnect) and i was reminded of how much i hate this excessive use of white screen in games, it doesn't look good or stylish at all. it looks bad and cheaply made and it also hurts my eyes because i always play at night time because that's when i have free time to play games.

before it was only sometimes at the start of a mission or a really bright loading screen but now it's gonna happen every time i'm gonna get rewarded? i rather not play this game mode honestly if this is gonna happen all the time, it's a real deal breaker and it takes away from my enjoyment of the game.

3 minutes ago, _junguler said:

i rather not play this game mode honestly if this is gonna happen all the time, it's a real deal breaker and it takes away from my enjoyment of the game.

I mean, getting a white transition screen is not really much of a problem. I play at night too - it does not bother me. In saying that, it should be black/grey, white is bad.

Surely the bigger issue for now is the game breaking bugs. 

i take issue with the white screen itself, not because it was stuck, that was a bug or connection problem and gets fixed.

it cuts to white for no reason, it just looks ugly and hurts my eyes, there is no reason it should be there imo. i'm done with this game mode if the white screen is going to stay ...