Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sanctuary Onslaught Leechers

--Q--XFA

There is a sudden increase of leechers in Sanctuary Onslaught. Most of them are farming XP. I had one instance where there were 3 leechers farming xp. A clannie of mine had a guy where all his/her weapons are all rank 0.

It would be better if everything we bring is only rank 30 not only for the warframe. That should stop XP leechers lurking in the sanctuary. 

maybe you should also take into account peoples MR at that point as it also makes the weapons simulate the same level and therefore capacity MR 20 = Rank 20 weapon by default, so before you throw a fit think about that first.

Edit: also what if they had forma'd the damn weapons too......

Edit2: just realised you were talkin about elite mode, have you considered using a pre-made party that way you know if people will be leeching beforehand

Edited by RustGear

Welcome to Warframe: A place where people have been demanding DE force people who are in the same mission as them to play at the top of their game and with fully ranked, multi-forma'd gear since before 2015.

As aggravating at it can be, the reply back you'll always get is "Recruit Chat" and "Form a Squad before-hand". That's pretty much the way it is.

Remember, the alternate of all this is to eventually reach a point where you get auto-kicked from a mission because you don't have a 4 forma'd, rank 30 Loki Prime with an Atterax 6 forma'd and blah blah blah, you get it, Elites take over and force you to play how THEY dictate you should play.

I think this is a MUCH BIGGER problem that dont begin or end with  Onslaught, we should be able to gain XP much faster on normal missions, but as it stands right now there are just a few missions that gives decent amounts of XP so, DE has to change now how this works.

this will change the way everyone play this game because instead of playing the game on 4 missions we all can spread across the solar sistem to lvl our weapons/warframes/pets/sentinels, in normal gameplay rather than XP farming, that by the way, XP farming is the most boring thing ever created.

It's a problem I have, but in elite. There is no "elite" mode when people bring their crappiest mastery fodder gear for a couple rounds and then drop once they're done. It's becoming increasingly hard to even get to wave 8 with a random group due to the lack of respect theese people show for the rest of the group. They expect a free ride and then drop halfway.

11 minutes ago, SergeantSunshine said:

I had one in my squad today, his excuse was "I thought this was the land of the free" 

I had one that had a lvl18 Akstiletto Prime and nothing else come up with the excuse "I forgot to equip".  So that makes it ok to run around avoiding enemies and do no attacking whatsoever (0 kills) and expect to do that for all 8 waves?   People bring wrong loadouts all the time, it happens. Decent people just leave at the start and go back to their liset to load up. But to stay quiet about it and expect to be carried?  Get real, he was there to leech and nobody bought that lie.
Unfortunately for him since the day we got sorties, I have made it a habit to check people's gear and their kill count during the first minute of a session, that's why he got caught and came up with that lame excuse. We left at the end of wave 1.

So yeah, always check your teammates performance and gear during wave 1 to spot leechers so you don't have a dead weight not contributing.

12 hours ago, Kyoresh said:

as long as it only happens in normal onslaught I dont see a problem. Its basicaly on the same level as Hydron.

Please don't worry.It is the same in elite.More Leech will increase in the future.Because Sanctuary Onslaught is a perfect nursery of a leech.

I think that it is necessary to set a limit.(for example:It is necessary to bring Rank30 weapon more than two).Incidentally I want to make off-limits of Limbo and Hydroid.I have not seen they worked.