Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Male Stealth Warframe

(XBOX)BlackHunter916

I been playing warframe for awhile and love the game. However I been trying to farm ivara for months doing spy missions like crazy because of her super long invisibility And I can't get a blueprint. I tried farming Ash and same with him can't get anything. Plus his invisibility is so so so short. I have a Loki but his stealth is ehh. Can we get a better stealth male frame? 

5 minutes ago, (XB1)BlackHunter916 said:

I been playing warframe for awhile and love the game. However I been trying to farm ivara for months doing spy missions like crazy because of her super long invisibility And I can't get a blueprint. I tried farming Ash and same with him can't get anything. Plus his invisibility is so so so short. I have a Loki but his stealth is ehh. Can we get a better stealth male frame? 

Try Octavia. A bit hard to get but her Invis is better then Loki's (IMO)

Ivara's stealth being "better" than Loki's is highly subjective. If you like being mobile while stealthed, Ivara is not the frame for you, as she can only walk roll and jump while stealthed without breaking stealth. Running bullet jumping sliding or using any non silenced weapon breaks her stealth. Loki is a great stealth frame especially since he has the augment that makes him completely silent while invisible, and the duration is quite nice if you just put duration on him. He's a very good frame overall for stealth gameplay.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

Unfortunately that is what you need to sacrifice in order to be mega stealthy. 

Loki is good, but not in squads. I'll play void fissures with friends, go invisable, its great at first. But then in a room crowded with bombards and missles flying every where its not fun. Even when I tried to revive my brother, a bombard shot at his sentinel and I ded.

1 minute ago, (XB1)oOJeshuanOo said:

Loki is good, but not in squads. I'll play void fissures with friends, go invisable, its great at first. But then in a room crowded with bombards and missles flying every where its not fun. Even when I tried to revive my brother, a bombard shot at his sentinel and I ded.

Have you ever pressed 4 as Loki?

1 minute ago, Get_Singed said:

Have you ever pressed 4 as Loki?

Never. Radiation in my opinion is overrated. I'll tap 4, but everyone decides to attack me even though they're so close to each other. Only when I go invisible or run away like 100m they start to LOOK at each other. It's just a waste of energy in my opinionImage result for warframe loki 4th simulacrum

29 minutes ago, (XB1)BlackHunter916 said:

I tried farming Ash and same with him can't get anything. Plus his invisibility is so so so short.

Yet long enough to get you through whatever you need it for with the amount of casts ranging from 1-2 (rarely 3).
Here is the thing with the current stealth frames:

Loki is a fair stealth frame, balanced and with the least restrictive invisibitly.
Ash is more advanced then Loki, because you ya need to get gud at being quick with your stealth, not hiding in a cardboard box for days. Also he is the most combat oriented stealth frame so of course his smoke screen shouldn't have a long duration.
Ivara is either bragging rights because you got her in a very small amount of runs, or a badge to show that you've done Spy missions over and over to the point where you just can not fail at them without technical difficulties. That and she has the longest possible duration for her invisibility, but is most restricted with it.

Honorable mention to Banshee for not relying on being invisible for her stealth, but instead pure skill...and silent rocket luncher if you would like.

And NO, I do not consider Octavia a stealth frame, because having nothing more then invisibility doesn't make a stealth frame, if it did...then every frame is a stealth frame with a Huras on their side.

So what did we learn today? Best way to stealth is getting a Huras Kubrow, use Excalibur, cast Radial Blind THROW FLASHBANGS when needed, gg.

3 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

And NO, I do not consider Octavia a stealth frame, because having nothing more then invisibility doesn't make a stealth frame, if it did...then every frame is a stealth frame with a Huras on their side.

??? I don't understand this logic because Ivara has more then Invis, she has Artemis bow and lots of arrows. Ash has bladestorm, fatal teleport and his shuriken. Loki has Radial Disarm, Decoy, and Switch Teleport. How does this not make Octavia a stealth frame?

20 minutes ago, (XB1)oOJeshuanOo said:

Never. Radiation in my opinion is overrated. I'll tap 4, but everyone decides to attack me even though they're so close to each other. Only when I go invisible or run away like 100m they start to LOOK at each other. It's just a waste of energy in my opinionImage result for warframe loki 4th simulacrum

You know that the with or without the Aug his 4 takes all of their weapons away, correct? You don't have to use Irradiating Disarm. Either way, they'll have no rockets or flamethrowers or anything else to kill you with, just their fists and pipes and wrenches and knifes and such.

Just now, (PS4)OvalNova said:

??? I don't understand this logic because Ivara has more then Invis, she has Artemis bow and lots of arrows. Ash has bladestorm, fatal teleport and his shuriken. Loki has Radial Disarm, Decoy, and Switch Teleport. How does this not make Octavia a stealth frame?

Because:
Loki, as the name implies (Norse god of trickery) is a trickster, his ability kit is that of a spy. Decoy distracts enemies, Switch Teleport bypasses obstacles, Radial Disarm increases your ods of survival by limiting the attacks of the enemy...allowing for escapes or quick takedowns. All of that is in some way connected to stealth, especialy when combined.

Ash, is obviously the most ninja themed frame in a game with the slogan ''Ninjas play free''. Yes, cliches here and there, but there is also attention to detail. In real life Shurikens aren't exatly that deadly on their own, add some poison (augment) and suddenly they are a lot better. Teleport and while on the topic, the speed required to play Ash most effectively, is also truthful to ninja history - Bunshin no Jutsu. Granted, it's not teleporting, just moving fast enough to trick enemies into seeing clones (there is the explanation for BladeStorm), but it's still close and there is also Kawarimi no Jutsu (which ties more to Switch Teleport, but whatever).

Ivara...where do I begin? Hek, Quiver (all of the arrows in it) alone is enough; her passive definitely helps; Navigator is a deadly way to scout out areas and Artemis Bow is still a bow in the end of the day so why be bothered by the amount of arrows it shoots at once?

And then there is Octavia...a music frame...of all 4 (6 including her passive and the Mandachord) of her abilites...one has invisibility...the same ability is a 4 in 1 (bringing us up to 10 abilities), and that's enough to call her a stealth frame...when nothing else about her is themed around stealth? No I say!

3 hours ago, (XB1)BlackHunter916 said:

And I can't get a blueprint.

Okay, to address the content of the thread a little, one of the key points that seems to make the drop chance more likely (it has the exact same drop chance as the Neuroptics on 'hard' missions on Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and Sedna) I would recommend the Pluto vaults as most are small and can be completed in under 30 seconds if done right. Try to ensure that you pass through each Vault without activating the Alarms, this seems to activate the specific roll to get the parts better than just 'completing' the mission.

There are a few tactics I know of to cheese the vaults, although I've long ago settled for taking Loki with a decent length Invis duration and blitzing them (I can get to the first vault on Pluto in one cast, about 30 seconds, through the vault and out in one cast, to the next using the third cast and so on, so my Spy missions rarely last longer than three to four minutes). People recommend anything from a max-range Stomp Rhino to catch every security camera in the place, while also CC'ing the enemies while you progress through and dodge the laser traps, to an Ash to Shuriken kill the cameras and stealth passed the enemies, to a Cloud-Walker Wukong who can bypass everything except laser grids.

Also, the vaults are not affected by the alarms outside, they stay neutral, and even have panels by their entrance to deactivate the outside alarms before going in, in case you're worried about enemies following you in (the flying drones do that, it's really annoying).

As always, though, finding the fastest route to the vault is the key. That's why I like the Corpus ones, because if you're fast you can bypass large amounts of trouble.

Stick to it, RNG will not win against you if you just keep at it!

Another stealth frame? Really? "Stealth" in Warframe is not something you get out of a game like splinter cell or metal gear. Stealth is going invisible, end of story. I tried being stealthy without invisibility but it's so unpredictable. Sometimes enemies see you, sometimes they don't. Warframe aren't even really space ninjas but more like gods that kill for loot

vor 7 Stunden schrieb (XB1)BlackHunter916:

I tried farming Ash and same with him can't get anything. Plus his invisibility is so so so short.

Try getting your hands on a set of arcane trickery in the meanwhile... ash's short invisibility is complimented by his high finisher rate, the endresult in fluent battle is the same.

Not that i would mind tho.