The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This is a good game.

Glavenusaur

6 minutes ago, Sitchrea said:

*Squints*

Aren't you the guy who's made half a dozen threads bashing the game..?

Never really bashed the game, i won't deny i have made controversial topics, more so than most perhaps, but i've never really bashed the game itself, perhaps some aspects within the game itself at most.

Edited by Glavenusaur

il y a 7 minutes, Glavenusaur a dit :

Never really bashed the game, i won't deny i have made controversial topics, more so than most perhaps, but i've never really bashed the game itself, perhaps some aspects within the game itself at most.

Probably why people think that you are a troll, doesn't mean they hate you or anything.

22 minutes ago, angias said:

Probably why people think that you are a troll,

The controversial topics are not the reason.

As for this game, yes, it's good. I'll even go so far as to say it's objectively good by what I assume most define as being a ''good'' game.

Put simply, this game has incredible value for money, it's micro-transactions (outside of the pseudo-lootbox mod packs) are honest and the gameplay is enjoyable. It can get stale after awhile of course, but if you're able to put several hundred or thousand hours into it before that happens then it's done it's job.

i think this is a great game TO ME....but honestly, its hard to recommend this game to people. Its one of those games that if it doesn't hook you, or you don't "get" it, it seems rather....OKish. At least that's the reaction i get from most people i talk to, or watch me play. 

Il y a 10 heures, Hypernaut1 a dit :

i think this is a great game TO ME....but honestly, its hard to recommend this game to people. Its one of those games that if it doesn't hook you, or you don't "get" it, it seems rather....OKish. At least that's the reaction i get from most people i talk to, or watch me play. 

Recommending warframe is like recommending dark souls, they both have great content but you have to learn to like them.

It take dedication to learn to appreciate the reward and to get it.

(English is not my first langage, so sorry if that seem's confusion)