Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora Part drop chance so stupid?

I agree with OP. I have been doing this onslaught thing since release and still haven't gotten ANY Kohra parts. However, I have like 6 Corpus Freight Scenes and a crap top of relics that I'm not going to use :(.

Like a majority of the reward aspect in this game, you either persevere and grind it out or give-in and buy it with plat. I was fortunate enough to get the blueprints over the weekend, but I know not everyone's experience is the same or as lucky. But I will sympathize with the fact that you have to keep doing ~15min runs just for neuroptics from rot B can be a real pain.

Took me about a week to farm it, but the RNG is like 1 in 12 rolls(8%) or 1 in 20 at worst (5%) so it's just your luck? for me it was the BP that dropped last, got 4 systems before that happened.

Edited by UncaIroh

8 hours ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Are you doing regular or elite onslaught? Because the regular one had higher chance for Khora parts and is generally wayyyy easier to run. 5,64% isn't even bad, try going for the 2,01% Braton Vandal BP ;_;

she doesnt drop out of elite at all anymore

i got multiple sets of her outta elite before they removed it, its all about luck of the draw

1 hour ago, CandyManCriminal said:

she doesnt drop out of elite at all anymore

i got multiple sets of her outta elite before they removed it, its all about luck of the draw

Oh, didn't notice they removed her from elite. I think I got a set from there as well tho, but still not Braton Vandal set.

On 2018-05-11 at 3:29 PM, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Oh, didn't notice they removed her from elite. I think I got a set from there as well tho, but still not Braton Vandal set.

i was lucky enough to get one set, that BP does NOT like to drop

Edited by CandyManCriminal

Sorry guys, but I've always had great RNG in video games... Been playing onslaught for about 2 days now (xbox) and I have all Khoras parts except the neuroptics. I guess RNG just favors some against others. In fact, it was my second or third run when I got the blueprint.

I was lucky enough to get the BP on the very first try. And after > 35 runs I have 2 Bp's, 2 systems, 7 chassis and 0 neuroptics. 

20 more runs and this will have officially been the hardest warframe to farm attempts wise and it is already the largest investment time wise...and the least fun. ( fyi...I have all the frames except for Nyx primes and Rhino prime). 

Still...I am not sure whether or not I dislike the drop rates. I just think the mode is not rewarding and a sloggish, demotivating disappointment because of the efficiency mechanic being seriously overtuned..especially icw RNG based on tile sets and the spawn rates. 

Edited by (PS4)BOSS_TPH76

14 minutes ago, CandyManCriminal said:

this is what happens when i type while tired

fixed

lol no problems, aside from that awful Kohra BP drop rate. :D.

Edited by Zuhan

On 2018-05-11 at 11:58 AM, Gandergear said:

The drop rate is pure trash. 5% for the part you want on a C rotation is the worst of any frame (except maybe equinox but thats only an assassinate mission you can repeat fairly quickly).

True, what's more if you SOLO but RNG decide to screw you by giving you grineer for zone 6 to 8 or make it kuva or other multiple layer map where AI can get stucked in certain location (more than i can even imagine, that i lost count, by using SoTD to check for AI pathing), or make it difficult to find those F*&^'ing efficiency orb!.

INB4 why not group, i dont really group for this if the minimum requirement is to have 4 players to increase the Sh1ty spawn rate.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-05-05 at 8:26 AM, IgnatiuSgaming said:

Maybe I am only one complain about this.But it's ok to be different

I already do khora part farming for 1 week to look for Khora Neuroptic Blueprint and so far it's didn't drop or didn't get it

So please to DE increase the chance and please

Well I am somewhere around 60-70 runs and I have no more than you...

A fast fix? 
Make that you get the reward after 2.5 minutes instead of 5. Seriously, it's NOT funny play over and over again 20 minutes for a 10% chance (Reason of why the old void was terrible for me)