Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.6

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Animus120 said:

This is my first time posting, but I just have to say that I want the old controller setup back. I don't really like the whole browsing the menu with the Controller Cursor even though before we could just use the directional button to select the menus. Please remove Controller Cursor and bring back the menu selection using directional button, it is much more intuitive and faster that way.

It doesn’t matter what the players want anymore, entire forums dedicated to feedback and they don’t listen to a single word of it. The Devs on Twitter have even confirmed that they’re going to keep cramming this terrible controller setup down our throats despite the backlash hoping that “new ui’s will soften the blow” . I’m beginning to think the only way to get their attention is to flood the steam community page with negative reviews but I alone am not enough to make a difference so instead I quit playing until they fix the controllers situation.

3 hours ago, Rembyx said:

It doesn’t matter what the players want anymore, entire forums dedicated to feedback and they don’t listen to a single word of it. The Devs on Twitter have even confirmed that they’re going to keep cramming this terrible controller setup down our throats despite the backlash hoping that “new ui’s will soften the blow” . I’m beginning to think the only way to get their attention is to flood the steam community page with negative reviews but I alone am not enough to make a difference so instead I quit playing until they fix the controllers situation.

Bro,

they listen, the main problem is that everyone have a brand new idea and everyone have a diferent way to think about things in the game content, they cant grant everyone's wishes, unfortunately, i keep giving the feedbacks because there is a chance of my feedbacks give them some light or a good idea about the things who bothers me the most like the new saryn rework...

If we dont feedback how they will figure the things you dont like in the game? and again it do not necessarily implies on them changing stuff to fit your needs, it is a chance. Still, im pretty sure they will find a solution to the controler users problem, just give them some time, this last update gave us lots of new stuff, probably its a work in progress. We all are mad about the new ui problem, just calm, wait for the next update, and keep giving feedbacks ( constructive ones ), the forums wouldn't be here if they would not read it.

Peace :D

14 hours ago, FormatDriveC said:

OK back to the saryn... Things De have to fix so far ( my opinion )

-Mutalist cernos poisonous mist not exploding the spore blobs ( thats kinda lame pls fix);

-Multi saryns in same match cant aply spore to the same enemy ( this is real lame PLS FIX URGENT );

-Sindicate mods are just useless except for the molt one wich still have some use ( barely worthless );

-Mana drain from skils is too high to perform her combo too often ( please place some way to get mana back from skills);

-Take out that skirt from Saryn, we want too see more U_U ( consider it a buff 😜 lmao, COME OOOOOOOON);

If you guys find something else pls improve the list, just avoid fighting each other at the forum posts.😉

Peace boyz.

i highly doubt DE listens to us. you have to be a youtuber or streamer for your voice to be heard. remember when youtubers were asking for better corrosive in Saryn? DE be like "ok, we got your back" and they changed spores viral to corrosive. it's mind boggling that DE developers listen to youtubers and turns their back to anyone else

On 2018-05-26 at 3:19 PM, Demian_DeVile said:

There is a difference of "Playable" and "Fun to play" - the spore spreading is just terrible - if they add a fix (not effected by mods) 6m range of spreading if they killed by spore ticking or a spread if you use Miasma than it will flow much more 

Sorry mate, but I don't have any issues with "spreading". Also, recasting is much better than just AFKing after first cast. And, to be fair, her decay is much more useful considering wave mechanics.

Archived