Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free gift ends in July 20th

_Eclips3_

More like July 20th is probably the absolute deadline when DE wants to finish all the bug fixing that keeps coming out with their new product...

Pretty sure the tea set thing is an ongoing promo meant to be around when people play the quest.

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, XxElite2015xX said:

Does this mean we will actually get the update July 20th? Even tho it says June

You think its in July 20th. Even though the very page says The Sacrifice is coming in June.

Just now, Datam4ss said:

More like July 20th is probably the absolute deadline when DE wants to finish all the bug fixing that keeps coming out with their new product...

Ah

Just now, (XB1)I7th SpectrumI said:

We will 100% be getting the update in June. The reason it says July 20th is just to give some people a bit more time to get the tea set

I get it, like one youtuber said, you think it will be out in the next week or a week and a half?

3 hours ago, XxElite2015xX said:

I have no idea what you mean by "not an item"

The quest's release and the gift's deadline have nothing to do with one another is what I mean. The offer ending July 20th is just how long they're giving people to redeem it.

1 minute ago, LazerSkink said:

The quest's release and the gift's deadline have nothing to do with one another is what I mean. The offer ending July 20th is just how long they're giving people to redeem it.

Perfect answer. Now I fully understand and have been awoken to the new truth.

Maybe the tea runs out by then? 😂

They already written that the Sacrifice comes in June on the same site.

Doesn't matter if the item that is used to hype the quest is claimable up till July, the quest is still stated to be released in June.

We are waiting for the quest afterall, not the tea set.

Edited by OoKeNnEtHoO

2 hours ago, OoKeNnEtHoO said:

Maybe the tea runs out by then? 😂

They already written that the Sacrifice comes in June on the same site.

Doesn't matter if the item that is used to hype the quest is claimable up till July, the quest is still stated to be released in June.

We are waiting for the quest afterall, not the tea set.

If a teapot is used to hype a big event, then I'm worried xD

16 hours ago, (XB1)I7th SpectrumI said:

We will 100% be getting the update in June. The reason it says July 20th is just to give some people a bit more time to get the tea set

theres never %100 chance. theres always the possibility of our devs trademark passive, [DE]lay.

10 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

theres never %100 chance. theres always the possibility of our devs trademark passive, [DE]lay.

If prime frame end in 19.this mont and gift code in 20. Then maybe will get after that so in end of the month... but if we are lucky maybe next week.

56 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

If prime frame end in 19.this month and gift code in 20. Then maybe will get after that so in end of the month... but if we are lucky maybe next week.

Remember, with DE, its always going to be the latest, so near the end of the month