Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uhm The Hind Looks Like...

Valkyrion

It looks unlike any Grineer weapon. Honestly, when I first saw it it looked like an infested gun.

Grineer weapons are mechanical in nature but use organic shapes. The hind looks 100% organic. It looks completely unfitting and ugly. I love burstfire rifles, so this was a huge disappointment to me. Easily my least favorite weapon in the game in terms of looks.

Not to mention we need less Grineer weapons- More Tenno weapons.

Edited by SlimShazbot

In Shadowrun the table top paper and dice game there are tactical links weapon modifications and stuff..

I believe the D&D (D20)Modern books have some stuff like this too.

Basically you mount a special scope on a weapon that has a link capability(if the user has the right cyber ware) to enable the user to view through the scope and zoom or what have you without needing to hold the gun up to your face.

Thats what this gun reminds me of something like that

Edited by CrownFire

"I am going to get into this HIND now" *Phone rings* "Hello who is this?" "It's your old friend McDonald Miller Don't you remember me?" "Why does it sound like there is a HIND in the background." "It's my stomach, I'm hungry." "Hungry for WORMMMS....." No... Hungry for woooooooooooorrrrrrdddddds...." "Shut up!"

At least i am SURE off the top of my head this is correct. (it's what keeps popping into my mind when i see the word HIND)

Edited by Canyew

I whipped up a very basic diagram showing my problems with the gun

HindCritique.jpg

Wow, it sure is a lot more detailed than most weapons are right now. Maybe they'll do another pass on meshes to bring the rest closer to it?

Edit: I disagree that Grineer weapons have a utilitarian feel. All the factions have weird looking guns. Not that that's a bad thing, mind you.

Edited by ValhaHazred