Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Miter parts not dropping evenly

Krases

YPltZCA.png

So I am at ten chassis to 0 barrels. SOMETHING is broken. I know its easy to say "well thats just unlucky!" but look again. Something is not right about this drop. 

Please just do something before all my hair is gone. 

Maybe just give it a special tag so we can trade for it? 

On 2018-06-10 at 1:37 PM, hellodownthere said:
Ceres/Exta (Assassination)
Miter Barrel Uncommon (16.67%)
Miter Blade Uncommon (16.67%)
Miter Handle Uncommon (16.67%)
Miter Chassis Uncommon (16.67%)
Miter Blueprint Uncommon (16.67%)
Twin Gremlins Blueprint Uncommon (16.67%)

you're just unlucky... very unlucky

I'm sorry, but that's wrong.

• Like 1

On 2018-06-11 at 1:16 AM, Krases said:

Idtf9N7.png

Even unluckier!

Weight the drop tables devs. This is crazy! I also have 4 twin gremlins blueprints. 

Thats 31 runs so far, not a single barrel. 31.

I got to over 30 chassis' before I got 1 blade. Please elaborate on how that's "fair" drops.

1 minute ago, nerfinator6 said:

snip

This list represents data and drops from the PC version of the Free-to-play game Warframe.
That's right - Warframe is free! Which means our drop system is designed to maintain a balance. Our free players can earn the game's content, and our paying players who support us with purchases usually get first dibs on the content by using Platinum (which can be traded to free players)!
As far as we can tell... we are the first developers to post something quite like this - correct us if we're wrong! Let's hope it works out for us and we may start a trend.

This is automatically generated from our internal data but this data comes with no guarantees -- do not expect it to be comprehensive for how complex the game is.
This list will be maintained by an automated process combined with manual publishing with Updates (not all Hotfixes). We update often and new game systems may or may not be covered here.
This list can be discussed here. Know a free-to-play game that provides official drop rates in a different way? We'd love to know.

Thank you for playing Warframe.

here's the evidence.

Edited by hellodownthere

2 minutes ago, hellodownthere said:

This list represents data and drops from the PC version of the Free-to-play game Warframe.
That's right - Warframe is free! Which means our drop system is designed to maintain a balance. Our free players can earn the game's content, and our paying players who support us with purchases usually get first dibs on the content by using Platinum (which can be traded to free players)!
As far as we can tell... we are the first developers to post something quite like this - correct us if we're wrong! Let's hope it works out for us and we may start a trend.

This is automatically generated from our internal data but this data comes with no guarantees -- do not expect it to be comprehensive for how complex the game is.
This list will be maintained by an automated process combined with manual publishing with Updates (not all Hotfixes). We update often and new game systems may or may not be covered here.
This list can be discussed here. Know a free-to-play game that provides official drop rates in a different way? We'd love to know.

Thank you for playing Warframe.

here's the evidence.

No point repeating yourself, i've read through that entire page before.

If you played to 1000 drops of all the parts, the percentages would probably work out that you'd have about the same number of each part. The smaller the sample size, the more off kilter it will look. If you made 6 runs and were lucky enough to manage to get 5 of the parts, you shouldn't reasonably expect the 6th run to get the 6th part. That's the Gambler's Fallacy.

Considering the fact that I too had to do a lot more runs to get the barrel, it does seem that there might be a pattern here.

We would have to look closer, though, and get a larger sample size to be sure.

Also, to everyone quoting the drop tables, remember: just because they have weighted the drops to be equal doesn't mean that the algorithm picking the drops can't be flawed. The Drop Tables are based off of what DE tells the algorithm to do, not off of what the algorithm does.

• 1 month later...