The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's time to move Khora's base BP out of onslaught

That1Cactus

I think it's safe to say there's a large problem when it comes to acquiring Khora and it's not the 3 normal parts, it's the fact that her main BP is in rotation C and conflicts with her systems drop. This would not be an issue if it wasn't for the fact onslaught still uses A A B C rotations, the drop rates are not as uncommon as they're claimed, and that it essentially forces you to play endlessly to be able to access a normal warframe. Not a prime warframe, a normal standard warframe.
Because of this it makes Khora a paywall warframe because of the rather horrid chances you have to even be able to build her after gaining her 3 parts and if a Prime warframe is easier to get than a standard one then it's even more of an issue.
Please consider putting her base BP in either the market or Simaris' offerings in the relay, otherwise putting her in a paywall is pretty greedy.

@(PS4)gta4biosmka, not to perplex you or sound negative, since neither are my intention, but how did you know what I was going to type? You've basically wrote my comment, word for word, except that it was a few weeks ago that I got my blueprint.

I share our unanimous opinion that base blueprint for Khora should be in market. Same should go for Lato and Braton Vandal, actually, so their other parts have more of a chance to drop too. I would've asked for this sooner, but Onslaught is as it is.

Current solution if OP hasn't farmed and built all her parts yet: Trade for plat, buy her outright.

Also her parts don't drop in Elite Onslaught and the loot table is cluttered excessively with Relics and Captura scenes which we get too many copies of.

I think it'll only change when DE looks at the numbers someday...

"Huh, it's been a year since her release, and she's taken a MAJOR dip in players acquiring her percentage-wise. What's the issue?"

"Oh that. Yeah, that's probably the part of the player-base that doesn't have her yet and can't/won't buy her from the Market. Since the new release hype has gone down, and she's got no true Meta that's heavily advertised and advised by the rest of the Players, that particular growing group of players there just don't wanna bother going through the BS farm we initially put up."

"Ah, well, guess it's about time we changed it then so that part of the game doesn't die."

They haven't added any Warframe bp to the market since... idk, Limbo? I guess your suggestion would help, but I don't think it's enough to make the grind less painfull.

These days the bps are all Quest rewards (which means unique) or mission rewards (Harrow, Nidus, Ivara, Khora, Gara), and there are always more and more people complaining about how hard it is to get all the parts. 

At least with frames that drops on bosses, you're sure to get one random part every run. Some have a grinding process (Mesa, Saryn, Exca), but at least your gring means something. With things like Harrow, Khora and Ivara that takes weeks or even months of intense and boring grind, people will try to be the most efficient possible because otherwise they would spend twice as much time farming for nothing.

Warframe has always been a grinding game, but this is too much. People are getting bored of playing the same missions over and over again for hours without achieving anything and that's why they use cheesy methods. The game isn't fun anymore for them because they played it too much for nothing. When DE adds something new, like a new mission type, the Plains, etc., players have to play it so damn much to get the rewards it offers that they get annoyed by it, sometimes to the point of hating it, even if it's brand new/what they asked for/whatever.

People are burned out by the non-rewarding grind. That's what DE should take care of, IMO. Not armor, not Focus 3.0, not even new content, but their playerbase.

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

WTT> Khora Systems for Khora bp pm pls

>_>

Guess it's wishful thinking to even hope that Khora parts are tradable, even though at one point Nezha was. Oh well.

Edited by Fazel412
Nezha told me to edit this post. Yep

5 hours ago, That1Cactus said:

I think it's safe to say there's a large problem when it comes to acquiring Khora and it's not the 3 normal parts, it's the fact that her main BP is in rotation C and conflicts with her systems drop. This would not be an issue if it wasn't for the fact onslaught still uses A A B C rotations, the drop rates are not as uncommon as they're claimed,

Sanctuary/Sanctuary Onslaught (Sanctuary Onslaught)
Rotation A
Khora Chassis Blueprint Rare (8.33%)

Rotation B

Khora Neuroptics Blueprint Rare (7.69%)

Rotation C
Khora Systems Blueprint Rare (5.64%)
Khora Blueprint Rare (5.64%)

according to this DE never claimed them to be "uncommon" and they are in fact rare drops

these are the chances for each part.

Not a prime warframe, a normal standard warframe.

It has been proven that some standard frames are harder to farm when compared to their primed variant. take vauban for example and while yes his primed is vaulted when he wasnt he was incredibly more easier to obtain than the normal variant

Because of this it makes Khora a paywall warframe because of the rather horrid chances you have to even be able to build her after gaining her 3 parts and if a Prime warframe is easier to get than a standard one then it's even more of an issue.

.not really a paywall of any sort you're not denied the BP's you just need to have a bit of luck, something that isnt new in this game. I got her main BP when i decided to do a solo run (i rarely do solo runs in fact i rarely play E/SO) its just rng man no paywall

Please consider putting her base BP in either the market or Simaris' offerings in the relay, otherwise putting her in a paywall is pretty greedy.

Ok i would like her main BP to be in the market or with C Simaris too. but again she isn't in a paywall nothing is so please, stop saying it.

Edited by hellodownthere

hace 22 horas, Koldraxon-732 dijo:

@(PS4)gta4biosmka, not to perplex you or sound negative, since neither are my intention, but how did you know what I was going to type? You've basically wrote my comment, word for word, except that it was a few weeks ago that I got my blueprint.

I share our unanimous opinion that base blueprint for Khora should be in market. Same should go for Lato and Braton Vandal, actually, so their other parts have more of a chance to drop too. I would've asked for this sooner, but Onslaught is as it is.

Current solution if OP hasn't farmed and built all her parts yet: Trade for plat, buy her outright.

Also her parts don't drop in Elite Onslaught and the loot table is cluttered excessively with Relics and Captura scenes which we get too many copies of.

I guess those were very common words, at least more common than Khoras Bp

I got the three parts..... more then once sometimes...

... blueprint? Where? In the Ons mode? Not that i know off

Guess have to trade in some stuff again to just buy her with plat, or... just dont care about Khora most likely.

Seriously, why did you have to even put the damn blueprint there? Couldnt you at least save us the trouble of that for just the market at least?

Allright done, just needed to do my user's duty as a warframe player and complain again. (Still mean it, why couldnt they just have on on Market to buy? Already bad enouth you cant trade any single part with players since Non-Prime frame)