The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[PC] Update 23: General Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Just now, SSI_Jay said:

Hi again. I know you most likely hear this alot but I figured I'd say what I know about the bug.

The dreaded infinite loading glitch seems to be caused by alt tabbing in full screen, I tried in in windowed mode and it didn't happen. It also appears to downgrade the graphics on your warframe and items. Goodluck again 🙂

I’d be happy to use windowed borderless if it didn’t impose a hard cap of what feels like 45 FPS on the game. In full screen I can get 180 FPS most of the time, and my eyes appreciate that with my 144 hz monitor in a fast paced game like this. Regardless, alt tabbing out didn’t break loading before update 23, so I really hope they can fix that in a future patch.

HI! I know that if you are not host and use Zephyr Prime 1 ability and immediately transfer in to your tenno and wait till it is fully charged. It will cause Zephyr Prime to be stuck in the 1 ability animation. Please fix. /Unstuck does not work. You are completely immobilized till you go down or use the Escape Key.

Edited by Zarichx
wasnt completely right on description on how to use bug

2 hours ago, SSI_Jay said:

Hi again. I know you most likely hear this alot but I figured I'd say what I know about the bug.

The dreaded infinite loading glitch seems to be caused by alt tabbing in full screen, I tried in in windowed mode and it didn't happen. It also appears to downgrade the graphics on your warframe and items and appears to limit your FPS in those loading screens to 29-30. Goodluck again 🙂

That's because you're never supposed to alt-tab while a fullscreen game is loading.  Playing a game in fullscreen grants it special controls over your hardware and Windows itself.  The game expects to have these controls, and if you're alt-tabbed out while the game is loading, it doesn't have these controls.  This causes a wide variety of glitches in many games, such as missing textures, broken FX, etc.  If you want to alt-tab, play in Borderless Windowed.

When transfering into Umbra with Operator instead of moving Umbra to my position I get telleported to Umbras position and I get Transference Static, just as if I had died as the Operator. This seem to happen every time I transfer into my Umbra and not with any other Warframe.

3 hours ago, Zarichx said:

HI! I know that if you are not host and use Zephyr Prime 1 ability and immediately transfer in to your tenno and wait till it is fully charged. It will cause Zephyr Prime to be stuck in the 1 ability animation. Please fix. /Unstuck does not work. You are completely immobilized till you go down or use the Escape Key.

FP: It has to come to my attention after more testing it is not only just "transfering" that causes this bug. Other types of animation gltiches/"sticks" occur with queing up multiple animations while holding down Zephyrs 1 ability. Using 1 and 4,5 then activating 1 and can cause Zephyr to glitch in an animation but move around the map like normal and seem normal to everyone else but yourself until you go down. Then everyone can see the animation you were stuck in.

Are DE ignoring our help? Update fail got 2 day DE still not solving solution? I wasted 2 day waiting and tomorrow will be my off day if the issue still left un-solve i will rage for sure..... DE left this issue un-touched is a worst situation.. DE please solve your region block and update fail issue.... I had spend 2 years of money and time if asia blocked to play warframe i will be the most disappointed

14 minutes ago, Gnlstorm said:

Are DE ignoring our help? Update fail got 2 day DE still not solving solution? I wasted 2 day waiting and tomorrow will be my off day if the issue still left un-solve i will rage for sure..... DE left this issue un-touched is a worst situation.. DE please solve your region block and update fail issue.... I had spend 2 years of money and time if asia blocked to play warframe i will be the most disappointed

Pretty sure the problem there is the launcher. As far as I know, DE don't have region block unless you're in China. Better redownload your game especially the launcher.

I suggest you keep this thread clean. This thread is for bug reporting, not complaining.
(might be deleting this soon)

Edited by ChronoJXF

1 minute ago, ChronoJXF said:

Pretty sure the problem there is the launcher. So far as I know DE don't have region block unless ur in China. Better redownload ur game especially the launcher.

I suggest you keep this thread clean. This thread is for bug reporting, not complaining.
(might be deleting this soon)

I from singapore that the worst part.... I did feedback on bug reporting but it since that no one reply us or what ever...

Reported separately in bugs subforum by someone else but putting it here too as I just suffered from this repeatedly in today's sortie missions. Since Update 23 there are missions you enter where your bullets start to "disappear" on and off. Unload a clip from twin grakatas and see a whole lot of nothing and then maybe two or three damage numbers come up. All the rest of the bullets just seem to vanish.

5 minutes ago, DYSEQTA said:

Reported separately in bugs subforum by someone else but putting it here too as I just suffered from this repeatedly in today's sortie missions. Since Update 23 there are missions you enter where your bullets start to "disappear" on and off. Unload a clip from twin grakatas and see a whole lot of nothing and then maybe two or three damage numbers come up. All the rest of the bullets just seem to vanish.

ALL I concern now is where is all the DE? THIS 2 days totally no reply and hotfix or solution... I also facing the worst challenge on my 2 year experience - unable to update/keep appear update failed, content temporarily not available this issue totally new to me, i never had this issue until this saturday after i done my sacrifice quest log off and never able to log back again...

A bug I've been having quite a lot lately is when I'm playing with Excal Umbra and I transfer into operator mode (for example: to use the void dash for energy) and transfer back to Umbra, the screen sort of glitches for a sec and then re-centers on my warframe. After this occurs I get the interference static effect where I have less health even though my operator didn't die. However, this doesn't seem to happen while playing solo, just when I play with others.

1 minute ago, flyingbananas5 said:

A bug I've been having quite a lot lately is when I'm playing with Excal Umbra and I transfer into operator mode (for example: to use the void dash for energy) and transfer back to Umbra, the screen sort of glitches for a sec and then re-centers on my warframe. After this occurs I get the interference static effect where I have less health even though my operator didn't die. However, this doesn't seem to happen while playing solo, just when I play with others.

u should feel fortunate now u still able to login... I believe now got ton of Asian player unable to update/login waframe.. 😢

Just now, Gnlstorm said:

u should feel fortunate now u still able to login... I believe now got ton of Asian player unable to update/login waframe.. 😢

Did you try to optimize your download cache? A lot of people were saying that that fixed their issues with the update

4 minutes ago, flyingbananas5 said:

Did you try to optimize your download cache? A lot of people were saying that that fixed their issues with the update

cannot optimize at all. it just show update failed, content temporarily not available.... why i know mostly is asian server 

9 minutes ago, Gnlstorm said:

cannot optimize at all. it just show update failed, content temporarily not available.... why i know mostly is asian server 

I am from Singapore too.. tried delete cache, tried disable 64 bits, tried verify and optimze..all dont work

7 minutes ago, ottobibi said:

I am from Singapore too.. tried delete cache, tried disable 64 bits, tried verify and optimze..all dont work

yeah now we only can wait for DE to come back work and solve this issue... but from somewhere i heard people said firewall/UDP port/china client also the cause of the issue... dun know these will cause banned?

7 minutes ago, ottobibi said:

The operator scarf cosmetic still has weird clipping issues in the codex:

Spoiler

fHG3gAR.png

Spoiler

KIrFPu9.png

It also clips through operator's back with Naramon (and to lesser extent Vazarin) animation sets:

Spoiler

E0pQRdX.png

Spoiler

TMlPT6o.png

Edited by pittaxx

2 hours ago, Gnlstorm said:

Tomorrow is the day of hotfixes. Poland is blocked too, they released an update on the last day of the week they dont work on weekends which leads to no hotfixes for almost 3 days it will be fixed tomorrow hopefully

Edited by maripod