Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] [PC] Update 23: The Sacrifice Quest Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Alright, this is a follow up to my earlier post:

I was able to get past the burning tree segment. Which is to say, after leaving the game for a while and then just coming back for a final attempt before I logged till a hotfix.

I believe the difference this time being that I had different mobs at the start of that quest- usually I was attacked by 3 or so sentinels, and this time I was only attacked by -one-.

If I had to guess, it might be that the mobs at the start were still alive, because I had just ran past them to get to the main objective. My advice to anyone having trouble at the burning tree? Be sure to kill everything BEFORE you enter the room. Otherwise when you kill everything else at the actual objective, will freeze your progress. Just a guess though.

Good luck, tenno.

Anyhow, thanks for the update. Pretty neat quest, looking forwards to what happens in the future. 

1 hour ago, RodrinGuy said:

When going to fight against Ballas once Umbra and the Operator have connected, after killing all the sentients Ballas would just stand there and do nothing, while my powers were deactivated as well

Same, i even tried the beating in "spoiler mode" same result... I am transferred back into umbra then nothing we stand there again doing nothing. I have restarted this mission 5 times now. I have added mods, then i took them off in case that's what was bugging it out but still no response from Ballas after wave of Senients. 

im in the final (i think; Im still spoiler free) quest where you fight ballas and everything just stops... i fight about 5 sentients then get trapped in that room with nothing happening. Ballas just stands there with a shield around him.

hlap.

equipping another frame and then reequipping Xcal umbra before going to face balas bugs out my UI I can no longer changes frames or weapons and I can no longer exit the arsenal :c when I alt f4 and reset I no longer have Umbra equipped I cannot proceed with the quest 

I just got the burning tree part to work! 

I tired it 3 times and finally got it to work

take off any attachments and Cosmetics

During the fight I used the operator the whole time, but I also went to the entrance before it you finish the fight and bam it worked

I ASSUME there is a trigger at the closed entrance that doesn't work when you kill everything, but the music plays.

2 hours ago, Arrrammis said:

After constructing and equipping the Umbra frame for the first time and having it escape, re-opening the equipment screen showed my Oberon, but still had the umbra exalted blade equipped. After leaving the arsenal, game became unresponsive (can't move or open any menus). After forcing Warframe to close and re-opening, I had Umbra equipped and the game acts like I own the Umbra frame like any other warframe, despite me not completing the quest yet.

At least you can get the game open. I did the same thing it keeps getting stuck at a gray screen and won't even make it to the login for me >.>

I'm stuck at the part where I have to return to Earth in order to confront Ballas. I kill all the sentients around the now burning cherry tree and then... nothing. Ballas just stands there in his purple bubble doing idle animations. I've aborted and restarted twice now but it keeps happening. 😞

19 minutes ago, AcheronSumi said:

This works

This workaround worked for me, too.

Edit: Misquote, the last mission not advancing to the final cutscene was fixed by fighting the sentients as operator.

Edited by JaxMess
am $&*&*#(%&ed

3 minutes ago, EbonyGerm said:

I'm stuck at the part where I have to return to Earth in order to confront Ballas. I kill all the sentients around the now burning cherry tree and then... nothing. Ballas just stands there in his purple bubble doing idle animations. I've aborted and restarted twice now but it keeps happening. 😞

1 minute ago, (PS4)The_Cool-King1 said:

yo yo, a loc can't finish the damn thing after killing the sentients on earth, even after mutiple mission and game restarts

Try doing what I posted a few minutes ago it worked me for and an alliance member

• Like 1

https://ibb.co/jYPo0J
I am in the mission where I have to chase and lower the shield (In Neptune), 
and when I put the shield and make the transfer after the memory the mission is bugea, 
umbra stays still and I can not press Esc

https://ibb.co/jYPo0J

I am in the mission where I have to chase and lower the shield (In Neptune), and when I put the shield and make the transfer after the memory the mission is bugea, umbra stays still and I can not press Esc

Edited by EliasGamer14

56A39C78C498207BA47CA386EBB015CB61688A10Some weapons, such as the Akstiletto Prime here for example, are not properly using the right thumbnail. Others, such as the Fragor and Fang Primes, don't fit their thumbnail at all. Also Excalibur Umbra does not appear in the inventory screen under Warframes.
5884279689FF8ED2378DB98CE5CEFEF6D549E107

54F6D992AA8921B966D9C4CD87B2BAF197FAB84F

Not to mention the bug most, and I have encountered, have mentioned where if you un-equip and then re-equip Umbra after receiving him for the first time before completion of the quest, it will softlock the ui and prevent you from continuing. The only way to fix it so far is to join a party with a friend, go into the arsenal and equip Umbra, then when the UI softlocks have them load a mission and force it to start so you're ferried in as Umbra. After the mission you remain Umbra and can again use the UI and continue the quest.
Also suggestion is to replace Loki's decoy with another Loki that fights back instead of just bullet sponges. Sort of like Umbra can do when in spoiler mode.

I managed to get through it at the burning tree, go into your operator mode before killing all the sentient , your Umbra will kill them automatically.  btw, u can hit the stone , there is sentient inside that wont come out for some reason.

Edited by 4Seconds

2 hours ago, Woebetidethee said:

Switched from Umbra to another frame before trying to do the last mission in the questline, now when I switch back to Umbra the arsenal menu is completely non-responsive and I can't close it. Shutting down does no good either since it just puts me back in the previous frame so the last mission is non completable.

Same here