Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] [PC] Update 23: The Sacrifice Quest Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Second part of The Sacrifice quest, after you build and equip Umbra and the first memory is chosen: after the cutscene is over, my chosen Warframe (Mirage) was standing in the Arsenal, I clicked it, it showed I had a rank 30 Umbra equipped, I clicked on Umbra and game crashed. After I reentered I still had a rank 30 Umbra equipped, but no more crashes

42 minutes ago, asdvic19 said:

So im playing no melee mesa, right? And right when i get to the part where my operator goes: "ordis prep the landing im going in" and then jumps out of my frame into operator mode, i get stuck in the ship. The mission requires a melee weapon and the game wont let me do anything other than go to the navigation systems. This is game breaking. like hello?

Theres a fix i found. Just restart your game.

23 minutes ago, Andrew4897 said:

Second part of The Sacrifice quest, after you build and equip Umbra and the first memory is chosen: after the cutscene is over, my chosen Warframe (Mirage) was standing in the Arsenal, I clicked it, it showed I had a rank 30 Umbra equipped, I clicked on Umbra and game crashed. After I reentered I still had a rank 30 Umbra equipped, but no more crashes

Update: tried entering the "Look for Umbra" part with my own Umbra. At the "Stun Umbra using Void Blast" part, while using Transferrence, both my Umbra and the enemy Umbra started damaging both each other and me. 

Also, while I have Excalibur Umbra equipped, it is not in my inventory (tried buying an extra slot but it still doesn't work)

Edited by Andrew4897

I met someone that found a bug that makes the quest and game unplayable. What happened was they were using a non-melee mesa but when they got to the part of the quest that was melee only, they couldn't do it since they didnt have a melee equip. This left them stuck and unable to do anything. Another bug unrelated to that is that when stealth killing and using javalins as Umbra, the sound stays muffled.

Edited by Foxyboi95

I got to the bit where i linked with umbra and had to fight the sentients, but during it my pc basically froze, and i couldn’t do anything with my keyboard or mouse, so i was stuck running into a wall, and then i died and couldn’t revive. 

Need some help with this game breaking bug

HUGE BUG***

During the Umbra quest and during the 2nd mission (on Neptune) to use your transference on umbra the 2nd time i cannot "enter" him again and not able to play the 2nd memory. Umbra stands there idly and i cannot damage him nor enter him with transference. Im stuck doing the blast and enter animation again and again. Killing myself or restarting the mission doesn't help.

Is it intended to get a fully ranked Umbra with fully ranked katana from the quest? I switched my loadout after I build him (and umbra was still in the other loadout)

Also, its not a bug, but it was tricky to get out of the stunlock umbra had me into. Is this a bug or a feature?

thx for the amazing update (and for the amazing cliffhanger at the end)

6 hours ago, JaxJax said:

Uh I do need some help. During the second pursue, the one on Neptune. I transfer into Umbra for the first time in that mission and watch the scene where the fourth blood bag drains into me right. But then I'm shot out of transference as I would deem normal. But then I'm back in the mission and Umbra is absolutely still with only idle animations. I can't hit escape. Yet I can void strike umbra and Ordis gives me that "use transference on himmmm" but I'll hit 5 however many times and it goes through the animation and sound, but nothing results from it. The entire while Umbra is just absolutely still with the bare minimum of animation of him howling as I use transference. I would love assistance with this part to actually be able to continue on. I have still yet to determine whether this is a prog stop or not for me. Thanks

Me too, I'm stuck here no matter how many time I've restarted the game and tried multiple times, still the same thing happened.

https://imgur.com/a/kIlYIZc

Edited by Gen0s
Inserting image for proof

Cannot place stone on board game, mouse will not allow placement.
I am stuck to this point, cannot progress.

I have seen this reported somewhere else so not just me... also tried restarting and no go.

J8khigC.png

FIX: Aim below the board about ½m you should get round blue marking and then you can place them 🙂 (thx hooperinius and UNBE4R4BLE)

Edited by ModPhreak

FUN BUG:

On the quest after taking Excalibur Umbra from the foundry, I went into operator mode, open arsenal, and equip Umbra. After the cutscene where he chokes the operator and ran away, Umbra still on as my equipped frame. This way I chased Umbra, as Umbra :D3Nj8DyP.png

Edited by kyuucr
  • Like 1

At the quest in neptune where where there is a lock down to kill mimics and the you deplete umbra shield and stun and use transference. After that the cutscene occurs, and then I am back to the ship and the quest doesn't progress asking me to stun and use transference all the time. Even if I stun it I cannot use transference on umbra and the mission can not be further progressed. 

Was able to play as Umbra during the quest mission where you are tasked to find and defeat Umbra.
I had used Umbra in the default loadout rather than the loadout i was playing in.

crafted Umbra while using [Loadout B]
switched to default [Loadout A] to equip Umbra for first time and not mess with my loadout colors->trigger event
Swapped back to [Loadout B]
Do grineer/Umbra mission
Come back to orbiter with Umbra equipped (for some reason)-> went ahead and did color adjustments and mod adjustments (forgot to do mod adjustment for exalted)
Play as Umbra for corpus/Umbra mission-> get confused and realize it's a bug
->...->
actually get Umbra in quest and hurrah my color scheme and mods seemed to have been equipped

Edited by jalil29

Hello. I have problem when I'm the memory where you play that game with ballas after it ends the game lets Umbra stay there frozen and the enemies attack and no cutscen or no extraction just umbra freezed and I can't progress.

So, ran into a bit of an issue with the 'confront Ballas on Earth' bit of quest - I got to the garden with the 'eliminate all sentient' directive, however two of the sentients are spawned beyond the rockwall that seals the arena when you start fight.

I assume they're from earlier in quest, as I elected to just run past them to quest marker, but it makes the final battle a impossible to complete.

I can't forma back in Umbra polarities. I was experimenting with the Exalted Blade for Umbra and put a Madurai in. But when I decided I wanted to go back the Umbra slots were not available. If these are only supposed to be for Excalibur Umbra shouldn't he still have access to these polarities in Forma?

8 hours ago, Trazzy said:

On "Search for Umbra" on Nuovo, Ceres, I cannot damage Umbra with any void damage. All hits do 0 damage and nothing happens. I've used different frames to see if that was an issue but no dice.

Edit: I've restarted the game, changed amps, removed amp, none of which had any affect on the result. Just stuck in the quest and cannot progress further at this time.

Exact same problem, can not do any damage to umbra