Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OUTDATED: The Sacrifice - Twitch Drops Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

twitchDrops.jpg

EDIT: This campaign is outdated! To circumvent issues with the Drops system, we have reworked this campaign. Full details can be found here: 

======================================

We’re hosting a new Twitch Drops event!

Watch your favorite broadcasters stream Warframe to get these exclusive in-game items:

Spoiler

TheSacrifice_Console_TwitchDrops_Infographic.jpg

Limited-Time Twitch Drops

• Starchild Diadem: Available on all platforms. Watch any Warframe Stream for one consecutive hour to get the Starchild Diadem Operator Cosmetic.
  • Teshin Statue: Available on all platforms. Watch any Warframe Stream for two consecutive hours to get the Teshin Statue Orbiter Decoration.
  • Cherry Tree Glyph: Watch any Warframe Partner stream for one consecutive hour to get an exclusive Sacrifice-themed Glyph. Click here for a list of Warframe Partners!

This Twitch Drops event will run until Friday, June 29 at 2 p.m. ET. Also, please note that the campaign will run again for console players once the update goes live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Getting Your Twitch Drops
Make sure your Warframe and Twitch accounts are linked to get your rewards! You can link your accounts by clicking here. If you don’t already have a Twitch account, you can sign up for one here.

To see which Twitch account is linked to your Warframe account, visit the Account Management page here.

twitch.jpg.160bfc873908930acb81a56aa6b76672.jpg

After you’ve linked your accounts, watch Warframe streams while logged into a linked Twitch account to receive the Twitch Drop. Then log in to Warframe and check your Inbox to find your Twitch Drop!

If you’re looking for a Warframe stream to watch but don’t know where to start, you can see what broadcasts are available in the Twitch Directory. If you’re looking for a Warframe Partner channel to watch, check out our Partners page!

If you’re a broadcaster, the Warframe account you are playing on needs to be linked to the Twitch account you are streaming from. Your audience will not receive any Twitch Drops until you do so.

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, (XB1)TyedyeNarwhal said:

If I'm on console and I watch now, will I get the rewards when they become available on console, or will I have to do it again when it comes out for us?

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Lycentia said:

Yeah, you might have mentioned this.

Try reading the whole post.

This Twitch Drops event will run until Friday, June 29 at 2 p.m. ET. Also, please note that the campaign will run again for console players once the update goes live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nurmetya said:

Try reading the whole post.

That just tells me it runs a second time, not if the drops are activated for console players.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Lycentia said:

That just tells me it runs a second time, not if the drops are activated for console players.

the answer to that is most likely, no.

Don't think either party is going to save the list of names of who would get the drop.

So it may be for the best to keep yourself spoiler free.

14 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

the answer to that is most likely, no.

I'd say the opposite really, more likely yes and they are just running it twice if you want to actively watch twitch for the drops, but avoid spoilers. They were originally going to the same with PoE but cancelled the console release wave of drops because of the issues with the drop quantities. Console still got all the drops immediately from the first run. 

The easiest way to find out until they say is to just try, so that's what I plan to do 🙂

25 minutes ago, (XB1)devoltar said:

I'd say the opposite really, more likely yes and they are just running it twice if you want to actively watch twitch for the drops, but avoid spoilers. They were originally going to the same with PoE but cancelled the console release wave of drops because of the issues with the drop quantities. Console still got all the drops immediately from the first run. 

The easiest way to find out until they say is to just try, so that's what I plan to do 🙂

Confirmed BTW, just got the glyph drop on XB1. 

• Like 1