Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.1

[DE]Megan

vor einer Stunde schrieb Tina-Cious:

Love the quest! but the UI change has removed a lot of really useful things:
- In Baro's shop, there's no indicator of how many credits or ducats you have.
- In navigation and the arsenal, the button that used to be in the top left that took you to your menu is now gone, which i found very useful before.
- In the menu, you can no longer see the first couple of equipment pieces that each other player has without specifically mousing over them, makes it very awkward to check what frames other players are using etc.

this..!

plus I want to distill Arcanes (like we were able in the past) and get the sort algorithm checked out because as of now

if you switch between name and sell price and back again the layout of your arcanes changes randomly (once the tier 3 is first, then again the same arcane unranked is listed first provided you have at least 1 - this goes through all your arcanes and it is really hard to see a pattern here) ...

not only is this annoying, its confusing .    

another thing (unconfirmed) . when I bought the new captura at Onkko , I did not only pay 100 k standing with his quill syndicate but with arbiters of hexis too (100 k standing gone, dropped out of highest tier).

Why is the Umbra scarf a permanent part of the frame? I can't sell my regular excal now because Umbra ruins my beloved Dexcalibur fashion frame... also why are those crescent arm spikes still visible when using a different skin? That defeats the purpose of even having another skin!

Please, PLEASE, make the Scarf and arm/thigh spikes armor pieces or other some other form of attachment so that Umbra isn't ruined for fashionframe.

Also to mirror above complaints, Radiant Howl takes FAR too long to activate, and is quite frankly infuriating to use for an excaliber main like myself.

The Sacrifice update made my game run smoother, with is kinda great. The new UI is awsome, but i expected the same to be applied to the arsenal menu just like the old times, main menu and other related areas.

And i finally have umbra!! Suppose i'm going to keep this pride to myself.

In the meantime, there were a bunch of other cool related stuff i believe it could be introduced in any orbiter; for starters the mini-game between Ballas and and the Dax Soldier, i just so want it in my Orbiter. 

Also what about that musical instrument in his memory? Could work as decoration?

EDIT: Also, i thought we were getting Ballas sword?

Problem trying to deploy extractors in navigation now. Why did you mess with the method of choosing extractors in this onslaught update anyway??? Now you have to choose extractors from you navigation screen and the information is hiding behind icons for extractors and and not visible. I have to guess now what the health of the extractors are. How did you miss this mess up by your minions. Did they even bother to check their work?

Ok, new issue.

What did you do to the inventory?! Why does nothing have a visible name anymore? You mean I have to mouse over every item individually to know what anything is? Are you aware of how many items have a generic icon? This is terrible design... what I could do at a glance will now take so much longer to do! 😠

Amazing work, really loving this new update. ESPECIALLY THE wink wink nudge nudge scene where you get together with Lotus again, and you continue your work as the mother and starchild.

Anyhow,
Bug report
Duality mod For Equinox is bugged, the spectre does not have a weapon equipped

Archived