Jump to content
[DE]Megan

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.1

Recommended Posts

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.1

Fixes:

  • Fixed a progression stopper in The War Within quest where an elevator was inaccessible yet crucial to proceed. 
  • Fixed loss of functionality if you attempted to customize Gear items or Emotes by pressing Enter or A on controller after hovering over it in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed not being able to close the Decoration Placement Key Bindings screen.

The Sacrifice Quest Fixes:

Spoiler
  • Fixed a progression stopper where the end quest cutscene would not trigger.
  • Fixed a progression stopper in the Arsenal when swapping around Umbra.
  • Fixed edge case progression stopper where Sentient Mimics could hold open a locking door for a player, letting them get locked on the wrong side.
  • Fixed missing jump action for Umbra to get down from ledges.



 

  • Like 37
  • Satisfied 7
  • Applause 10
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for a mostly bug free quest release
 

Just now, --Q--Voltage said:

Why does Titania require a total of ~13 forma to be min maxed now? 😞

 

Edited by --Q--Daddy
  • Like 22
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 3
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks for the quick fix.

Btw, the 2 handed Katana stance is available again

 

Edited by Oru5732
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the hotfix! Will post Redtext soon! (well edit with)

LlpN8Ha.png

Edited by Raphaello
Adding Redtext
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There we go, I just got to the point where I had to restart the game every time I adjusted the mods or loadout of Umbra.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

making umbra mods usable on all frames coming or was it intentional to have them only on umbra? ( i.e. umbra polarities for all frames)

 

  • Upvote 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Umbra's abilities are disappointing. Explanation in spoilers.

 

Umbra's 1, 3, and 4 are functionally identical to Excalibur's. And that's fine.
Umbra's 2 ("Radial Howl") is also like Excalibur's... except it takes twice as long to cast. The only upside is that it wipes Sentient resistances.


Radial Howl's casting animation literally lasts 1.8 seconds from start to finish. For comparison, Rhino Stomp takes 1.5 seconds and Radial Blind takes 0.9 seconds.
It feels sluggish and horrible to use, especially if you're an Excalibur player who expects his 2 to be quick and responsive.

Even Howl's upside has no effect in 99.9% of WF's content. And even for the other 0.1%, literally every Operator attack (including a quick tickle from the Mote amp) does the same job just as fast. In terms of abilities alone, Umbra's moveset is a straight downgrade to Excalibur's.

 

Could Radial Howl's casting speed be doubled? Not to make it "overpowered", but to give it the same speed and reliability that Radial Blind already provides.

 

After years of waiting, Umbra is finally out. But... I think I'm going to go back to my regular Excal.
I was expecting an upgrade to my favourite frame, but at the moment, Umbra isn't that.

Edited by SortaRandom
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does Titania require a total of ~13 forma to be min maxed now? 😞

  • Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could not have timed it any better than that. In the middle of updating the cache. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Already lost 6 Forma in about an hour to exalted weapons :crylaugh:

Would've been nice to get more innate Madurai polarities

Edited by Raspberry
  • Like 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the Nikana skin supposed to be 225 plat? Looks like it is supposed to be 25plat. That also makes the 550 plat bundle priced incorrectly?

  • Woah 5
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...