Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus-holo after Sacrifice

Rin-senpai

Why doesn't exist a option to turn off holo-lotus talking... it's a little annoying when your non-exist-traitor-"mother" still talking about mission-objectves - ordis, teshin (or randomize all friends of operator) or somebody other to talking about... but no lotus, as long she don't back - if back...

Edited by Rin-senpai

Hey DE, just record new VO lines for <person I like, not the trash I don't>. It would obviously be super simple and not at all a huge undertaking.

This would be a cosmetic and there would be Plat costs involved. It would also be quite a bit more work than taking existing voice work and running it through a filter.

15 hours ago, peterc3 said:

Hey DE, just record new VO lines for <person I like, not the trash I don't>. It would obviously be super simple and not at all a huge undertaking.

This would be a cosmetic and there would be Plat costs involved. It would also be quite a bit more work than taking existing voice work and running it through a filter.

i don't talk about "must be other", this is only a option to do
i just want turn-off-lotus-holo button,

19 minutes ago, data54 said:

I'd just be happy if I could swap it back to the original, ordis is annoying to listen to on the ship, having to listen to the glitchy talking every mission gets old.

original is non-lore-possible after sacrifice (as long Lotus don't back)

4 minutes ago, Rin-senpai said:

original is non-lore-possible after sacrifice (as long Lotus don't back)

I know, but at this point I think I would rather listen to microsoft sam speaking the mission objectives over ordis.

I'd love to get rid of that glitchy AI, since Lotus definitely bailed out. Teshin would be an awesome replacement. I really love his character and feel like it is kinda wasted atm. I was willing to tolerate that AI to some extent, because I took it for a temporary replacement ('till we solve that Lotus stuff) but she isn't coming back anymore.

Edited by Jaffawer

Il y a 17 heures, peterc3 a dit :

Doesn't Teshin have most (if not all) voice lines ready since he replaces Lotus during a good part of the Natah quest?