Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exalted Stances Don't Give You +10 Capacity

StarShadow29

This might just be a bug but if it is not then it is a huge nerf because we will have to use more forma on them compared to before when exalted weapons used our melee weapons' mods. We will have to spend a lot more forma on a valkyr when compared to a mesa simply because their exalted weapons are not treated equally. DE please fix soon before people waste all their forma. I'm gonna wait untill there is a response before formaing my umbra exalted blade.

6 hours ago, Acos said:

@(XB1)ShadowBlood89

Except that the Exalted Weapon change was supposed to be a Quality of Life fix, not a direct nerf, so the amount of forma we need to expend towards it is kind of stupid. It's the weekend though, so I'd expect DE to start hammering out fixes by Monday/Tuesday. 

well we dont have any stance mods for exalted weapons expect for the ones build in an complaining that internal stances for the weapon doesnt give you more mod space wont help out

But they should, to be honest. It's a complete and utter nerf to frames and people that farmed hard to get the frames, their primes and so on. It should be a thing because right now as it stands it is way too expensive to reach the same power level you had by having the frame and a weapon of your choice.

The idea is great, but poorly executed and needs tweaking.

Came here to say the same thing, its a pretty large blow losing that 10 capacity, especially with the new melee mods. While other weapons of mine can make full use of them and still have a full build, my Valkyr talons effectively lose 1/2 mods entirely  

18 hours ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

well we dont have any stance mods for exalted weapons expect for the ones build in an complaining that internal stances for the weapon doesnt give you more mod space wont help out

Er, why won't it exactly? It's an unfair nerf, the developers should fix it. Much of the game has been changed based on forum feedback, so providing feedback on issues the playerbase is having will absolutely help us out and has helped us out numerous times in the past. Not sure where you're coming from on this. 

the issue is your complaining about 3 hole forma.... u can build 1 a day every day for 365 formas a year form your phone.... u cna get 20 cells in a day

and then 20 formas the next day 1 hours each and not play for 18 days and still make 1 forma a day

the fact ur all being lazy as hell is your problem, this isnt a weapon that u can swap off the frame, its not that big of a deal and blood rush doesnt even work and never did

this is a game about grinding and all i hear is people wanted less grind and more free items, YOU GOT UMBRA FOR FREE WITHOUT GRIND, stop complaining about things that are easly fixed with an extra hour of time 

Edited by (PS4)Spider_Enigma

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

the issue is your complaining about 3 hole forma.... u can build 1 a day every day for 365 formas a year form your phone.... u cna get 20 cells in a day

and then 20 formas the next day 10 hours each and not play for 18 days and still make 1 forma a day

the fact ur all being lazy as hell is your problem, this isnt a weapon that u can swap off the frame, its not that big of a deal and blood rush doesnt even work and never did

this is a game about grinding and all i hear is people wanted less grind and more free items, YOU GOT UMBRA FOR FREE WITHOUT GRIND, stop complaining about things that are easly fixed with an extra hour of time 

Try using your hands to type. It will increase coherency dramatically. Maybe have your parents proof read your work. 

I don't really care, but I do think its' something they should address. I've used a forma every day I have logged in for five years, so my commitment to the grind is definitely not the issue. I just don't think its' fair that some Warframes require two times the forma as others for something that is supposed to be a quality of life update. 

The issue is entirely that melee mod costs are designed with a 70 cap in mind.

This is part of why we have so many damn expensive melee mods. I mean hell, even without the new Umbral mods being unpolarizable 16, we're only 1 mod short of being able to fill an entire mod build with cost 14+ mods (PPressurePoint, PReach, PFury, Blood Rush; Condition Overload; Healing Return, PFeverStrike)

So yes, I vehemently agree that melee exalts need some form of capacity boon, as missing that +10 from stances adds 2-3 forma to practically all builds and makes the unpolarizable Umbral mods all but completely unusable.

This includes Titania's Diwata, as well, which lacks an actual "stance" so to speak.