Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will we be getting new system of planets ?

after seeing the sacrifice quest. i came to the conclusion, finding the lotus will lead us to a new system of planets (hopefully). she has taken ballus and gone into hiding. clearly she not hiding in the current solar system.  hopefully we get new refreshing map tiles design and  and new enemy factions and hopefully stronger and harder enemy for the vets, with a more complex boss combat system.  also hopefully we get new weapons for the operator not just amps. 

I'll be honest, I thought DE was just going to do the Sentient Outpost thing they teased, sorta like the Kuva Fortress, but the Lotus's final lines kiiiiiinda make me wonder if it'll be even more too.

EDIT: Ah, just found another argument saying it proves the Sentient Outpost IS what we're getting next, and not a new System.

"Drifting, gaunt beyond the bleak star..."

Basically, the "Bleak Star" is Sol, our Sun, and the Sentient Outpost will be drifting on the outer edge of the Solar System, away from the sunlight (which is apparently bad for Sentients? Gotta check my Lore again...)

Edited by Tangent-Valley

16 hours ago, Tangent-Valley said:

I'll be honest, I thought DE was just going to do the Sentient Outpost thing they teased, sorta like the Kuva Fortress, but the Lotus's final lines kiiiiiinda make me wonder if it'll be even more too.

EDIT: Ah, just found another argument saying it proves the Sentient Outpost IS what we're getting next, and not a new System.

"Drifting, gaunt beyond the bleak star..."

Basically, the "Bleak Star" is Sol, our Sun, and the Sentient Outpost will be drifting on the outer edge of the Solar System, away from the sunlight (which is apparently bad for Sentients? Gotta check my Lore again...)

While our next step could very well be this Outpost, we don't know if that is the location of the majority of Sentients. There could still be a lot of Sentients in the Tau System. I'm holding out for the Sentient Outpost idea being a stepping stone to venturing to the Tau System.

It feels like a good option for vets...something akin to how Earth and Lua work,..only with how this game works it feels like perhaps DE should separate the vets from the new players by placing a 3 day return to the Sol system, during those 3 days you see only Tau Seti planets and can engage them, and on the third the Tau Seti star map is replaced and you're back to the Sol system...but really...most games would say don't split the community, but we keep running into issues with power creep, powerful players ruining Mercury to Jupiter for starters, nerfs and buffs...ect,ect,ect...

the list goes on as they say...I am willing to experiment if they place a time consquence on moving back and forth between star maps...but we'll see what De does with the fallout from the Sacrifice mission as this plays out.