Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Host Migration - Sanctuary Onslaught [Fixed]

ApeSlayer

Please fix the most annoying and game breaking bug with Sacntuary Onslaught. If the host leaves and the rest of the team stays a neverending host migration will occur or the game will be broken and portal won't spawn if the migration magically worked. Because I am so angry to loose my rewards every third run due to some random guy leaving after the first zone who is host. It really ruins the game expierence and it is this way since the launch of sanctuary onslaught. Please fix it, or this mode will stay as worse at it is, due to not getting rewards for your effort way to often with random teams.

Yep,

Me and a few friends (with terrible internet) have been getting this ever since the new UI patch came out in Jun...
The error seems to happen when:
- A Host migration happens.
- The network spikes on a host.
- When matchmaking grabs an user that takes too long in the loading.

The issue is as TzXletriC said: "you cant even click it with the controller... you removed the ability to click in that loadign screen"
Warframe.exe won't even accept the usual pressing "Space bar" to "accept" the message (unlike how it does work for the error in the login screen)

but all input works normal while the confirmation screen (?)  is still up. i can even open up chat by pressing the "Enter" and type in clan chat while this is happening...

Twice already each after 8 or 9 waves.  A guy in the group said it was his 3rd bug-out.   I want the items and focus I lost back.  

I'm coming back to this from a long break and I gotta say crap like this isn't doing anything but urging me to going back to Vermintide 2.

As the title says.

Host migration in Sanctuary Onslaught is still not fixed. I just spent 5 minutes staring at "Host migration in progress. Please wait..." before killing the game. And loosing all progress for that run of Elite Onslaught.

seriously? so ive spent atleast 20 hours (no joke, such bad luck) farming khora neuroptics only to have the host leave and lose it :)))) thanks! love it.

cant even get a support ticket to have it replace lol, its a joke

Whenever I or any of my friends join an elite sanctuary onslaught mission and the host leaves. That pretty much ends the mission for us making us restart the whole game as we are stuck on the host migration screen for a long time.

rewards: none

No end screen as we are forced to restart the entire game. 

Edited by Tridernite1

On 2018-06-15 at 11:59 AM, DarkLight748 said:

Two games now I have been playing Onslaught and the host leaves, I get a host migration but it just hangs. I waited 20 minutes before alt-F4ing. I've lost so many items\affinity because of this issue now.

and you could wait for hours and still nothing would happen... this S#&$ happened since onslaugh was released. it WAS fixed at some point, but apparently re-released too. if DE is unable to fix this for good, at least they should force the host to ALWAYS teleport into the next zone. we can't always keep a close watch at the host ourself to make sure a potential arѕehead isn't dropping out just for the giggles before even reaching a significant stage of the mission (like zone 6, 8, etc) - not to mention the already good chance the game put one into the mercy of toaster-host on a satelite uplink in the aѕѕend of nowhere and then getting a sudden host-migration due to connection loss.

another "temporary" fix would be to put everyone else into their own session when a migration happen - not to nice, but at least we (might be) able to keep rewards, affinity and focus earned thus far.

I have been doing ESO runs just for forma'ing my lanka, and when host leaves, the game is stuck on the loading screen.

I lose all of the affinity and rewards when I have to force close the game.

Pls fix it DE.

Edited by Killsheet

Since Sacrifice, every single time I had to migrate host during Onslaught it locked up at the loading screen. Didn't advande to the game, didn't return back to orbiter, I had to alt+F4 out of the game 3 times. Last time when every other player killed their game to escape the perpetual loading it actually showed the Connection lost, return to the multiplayer menu messagebox but I coudn't click it, so alt+F4 again.