Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akvasto prime

Sufferot

1282 days passed from the release of Vasto Prime.

1756 days passed from the release of Akvasto.

DE, for the love of god, please, release Akvasto Prime. Bring them with Baro, with Vasto prime unvaulting, make them 10k kuva and 50k oxium to build, whatever. Just, please, for the love of God, bring them in game. 

Edited by Olaf_Silvermane
date calculation fail

4 minutes ago, Olaf_Silvermane said:

DE, for the love of god, please, release Akvasto Prime.

Why is this something DE should do? Sure, they have been around for a while, but is that all that is required to prime a weapon?

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

Why is this something DE should do? Sure, they have been around for a while, but is that all that is required to prime a weapon?

well, one of the reasons is that actuall vasto prime is here, sitting for a while, while lexP got his aklexP treatment pretty fast.

Just now, Olaf_Silvermane said:

well, one of the reasons is that actuall vasto prime is here, sitting for a while, while lexP got his aklexP treatment pretty fast.

I do not really see how that justifies the need for Akvasto Prime. Where is my Dread Prime? Paris and Cernos both have Primes... And Dread has been out for a very long time.

• My assumption is that there is a reason some of the older weapons have not been primed. Perhaps a lore based reason, or just a perceived total lack of interest in the weapon.

Honestly, I would not use Akvasto Prime. I do not like any Vasto series weapons. DE could add it, but it would not encourage me to spend money. I would not even bother to farm it.

2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Where is my Dread Prime?

Dread is a stalker's weapon, so why it should get a prime? It's not tenno based weapon too. Thats why we got paris and cernos primed, but not dread, so as for other stuff.

PS: also dread is just a paris with different arrow, lol

Edited by Olaf_Silvermane

I've been asking this myself. Honestly the only reason I can imagine not having them already is that there isn't that much interest in the regular versions and the single Prime one coupled with the lack of a thematic package. The best possibility for AkVasto P in my opinion is with Mesa Prime. BUT, there's a problem with that thematically: Akjagara. 

Akjagara is basically paired with the Redeemer in both looks and theme and they both came out around the same time as Mesa. Redeemer came out WITH her so I think it likely that whenever Mesa Prime gets designed, Redeemer Prime isn't far behind and since Akjagara is already part of a "set" with Redeemer (and Tigris that they both are based off of) I think it just as likely we'd get Akjagara P instead of Akvasto P. I mean, if anything, Akvasto P feels like a "low hanging fruit" for DE at this point. A little something they could slap together just for the lulzies and give Baro the relic for it just like they did with AkLex P. 

But DE isn't known for their not-throwing-curveballs approach. We could just as likely get AkMagnus, AkFuris or even Akzani. The last of which was Mirage's signature weapon when she was first released. I still consider Mesa, Tigris, AkJagara and Redeermer a set thought, from mostly aesthetic reasons but also thematic. 

Edited by Lakais

10 minutes ago, Lakais said:

I mean, if anything, Akvasto P feels like a "low hanging fruit" for DE at this point. A little something they could slap together just for the lulzies and give Baro the relic for it just like they did with AkLex P. 

Exactly right. Ty.

8 hours ago, Olaf_Silvermane said:

Dread is a stalker's weapon, so why it should get a prime? It's not tenno based weapon too. Thats why we got paris and cernos primed, but not dread, so as for other stuff.

PS: also dread is just a paris with different arrow, lol

Well, maybe DE should make a Primed Stalker, with Primed drops...

I would not be surprised if we got the Akvasto Prime with Mesa. To me, it would go with the theme. But that would be at least 6 months away.

7 hours ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Baro brings Vaulted relics now. So why not

Spoiler

Because you don't affix a completely different weapon to an access weapon, especially because it's not necessarily a PA weapon that came with the pack originally. So say if they ever make Ak-primaries, that doesn't suddenly make it a "Fantastic" idea to make an Ak-Sybaris Prime or Ak-Tigris Prime (as examples) because those 2 are limited to PA packs and the base components are limited once the pack and all items contained in its relics are removed. 

The Lex Prime on the other hand is available AT ALL TIMES as it isn't attached to any prime access packs like the Vasto is, so the only thing limited to making up an Aklex is the void trader bringing that specific relic around for the 1 item needed (the link), but its available to everyone at any given moment otherwise without needing to buy the relics or hope anyone has those specific ones compared to the Lex parts being in just about 60-80% of all general relics in some way, shape, or form like Forma blueprints.

Making an Akvasto would literally be making a "limited time" weapon which would require you to somehow be lucky to have those default parts for 2 Vastos first, which let me remind you are currently vaulted and then get a link, which would end up being completely useless unless you either grinded out hard during the unvaulting, granted you get the relics you would've needed first and then get the link from a completely different relic because the Vasto P has to be paired with some useless part (usually akbronco or a lex part) and up to 3 parts of the warframe or other weapon involved with it's access pack. They aren't going to make a VT relic that's essentially an item swap of the PA-less Lex/Aklex P because it would demean (I want to use another word here but I can't get it out right now) the price of the weapon's full access pack.

Now maybe if they were to make an AkVasto P for say Mesa or Chroma P, then we can have discussion about it, but until then currently speaking, it's not happening even with VT relics.

spoilered for spacial management.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:
  Hide contents

Because you don't affix a completely different weapon to an access weapon, especially because it's not necessarily a PA weapon that came with the pack originally. So say if they ever make Ak-primaries, that doesn't suddenly make it a "Fantastic" idea to make an Ak-Sybaris Prime or Ak-Tigris Prime (as examples) because those 2 are limited to PA packs and the base components are limited once the pack and all items contained in its relics are removed. 

The Lex Prime on the other hand is available AT ALL TIMES as it isn't attached to any prime access packs like the Vasto is, so the only thing limited to making up an Aklex is the void trader bringing that specific relic around for the 1 item needed (the link), but its available to everyone at any given moment otherwise without needing to buy the relics or hope anyone has those specific ones compared to the Lex parts being in just about 60-80% of all general relics in some way, shape, or form like Forma blueprints.

Making an Akvasto would literally be making a "limited time" weapon which would require you to somehow be lucky to have those default parts for 2 Vastos first, which let me remind you are currently vaulted and then get a link, which would end up being completely useless unless you either grinded out hard during the unvaulting, granted you get the relics you would've needed first and then get the link from a completely different relic because the Vasto P has to be paired with some useless part (usually akbronco or a lex part) and up to 3 parts of the warframe or other weapon involved with it's access pack. They aren't going to make a VT relic that's essentially an item swap of the PA-less Lex/Aklex P because it would demean (I want to use another word here but I can't get it out right now) the price of the weapon's full access pack.

Now maybe if they were to make an AkVasto P for say Mesa or Chroma P, then we can have discussion about it, but until then currently speaking, it's not happening even with VT relics.

spoilered for spacial management.

nnsns.gif

If Baro can bring a vaulted Volt Prime relic (helm, sys, chassis and Bp) then of course Baro can bring a vaulted Vasto Prime relic that includes parts to make AkVasto Prime( barrel, receiver, LINK and bp) . 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

I didn't say he couldn't bring vaulted relics. I said he's not gonna bring one that isn't part of a prime access only weapon. Just because the Vasto and Lex are both prime weapons doesn't mean both can get the akimbo treatment on a whim. Aklex is available all the time, Vasto by itself is not. 

Maybe as a new weapon for another access pack, but not by itself.

22 hours ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

No. AkMagnus with Mesa Prime.

Would prefer Akvasto Prime.

Mainly for the reason they resemble S&W top break revolvers which figured prominently in the Old West. 

The Magnus revolver is more reminiscent of Webley and Scott top break revolvers, which had very little to do with American history and a good deal more with British colonial history. 

DE, being Canadian, might feel a bit differently about this, but Mesa's flavor is a good deal more Zane Grey than Rudyard Kipling. 

8 hours ago, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:

I didn't say he couldn't bring vaulted relics. I said he's not gonna bring one that isn't part of a prime access only weapon. Just because the Vasto and Lex are both prime weapons doesn't mean both can get the akimbo treatment on a whim. Aklex is available all the time, Vasto by itself is not. 

Maybe as a new weapon for another access pack, but not by itself.

Again..

19 hours ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

nnsns.gif

If Baro can bring a vaulted Volt Prime relic (helm, sys, chassis and Bp) then of coarse Baro can bring a vaulted Vasto Prime relic that includes parts to make AkVasto Prime( barrel, receiver, LINK and bp) . 

3 hours ago, Sloan441 said:

Would prefer Akvasto Prime.

Mainly for the reason they resemble S&W top break revolvers which figured prominently in the Old West. 

The Magnus revolver is more reminiscent of Webley and Scott top break revolvers, which had very little to do with American history and a good deal more with British colonial history. 

DE, being Canadian, might feel a bit differently about this, but Mesa's flavor is a good deal more Zane Grey than Rudyard Kipling. 

I agree with your assessment. However,  I would prefer AkVasto Prime to come with Baro. For 3 reasons. 

1. Rebecca has already confirmed baro will be bringing vaulted relics. 

2. Vasto Prime was vaulted with Nova and never had an opportunity to be available to akimbo. 

3. That would give another entirely different weapon an opportunity to be Primed along with Mesa. And not a previously released variant of a vaulted weapon that was already part of a PA pack. 

Just like I believe Baro should bring relics for Kama and Bolto.