The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exalteds capacity

(XBOX)GearsMatrix301

Guess that is a thing for equality between Exalted Weapons , as Artemis Bow , Peacemakers and Dex Pixia have no stance to give them +10 capacity. That'd be unfair for them.

Forma-ing Exalted melees another time is not that bad tho.

Just now, Aeon94 said:

Guess that is a thing for equality between Exalted Weapons , as Artemis Bow , Peacemakers and Dex Pixia have no stance to give them +10 capacity. That'd be unfair for them.

Forma-ing Exalted melees another time is not that bad tho.

That's true for all weapons. E.G. Akbolto Prime has no stance mods yet a melee like Nikana prime does.

Would be nice to have those extra 'stance' bonus points on the exalted melees. 

I can't quite fit my build in, think I'm one or 2 points off, on at least one of my exalted melees so an extra 5 points even would help.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)oOJeshuanOo said:

I would like a stance mod for the melee exalteds tho. I thought we were gonna get that after the sacrifice 'cause in the last teaser Umbra was using exalted blade with a different stance.

Now I'm sad

Exalted Melees do have their respective Stances. Don't think we will get different stances for Exalted Melees as their combos are tied to mechanics ( summoning energy waves etc. )

19 minutes ago, (XB1)oOJeshuanOo said:

I would like a stance mod for the melee exalteds tho. I thought we were gonna get that after the sacrifice 'cause in the last teaser Umbra was using exalted blade with a different stance.

Now I'm sad

thats not exalted blade, its just a channeled energy skana using crimson dervish, umbra blade has different shape

On 2018-06-22 at 8:55 PM, Aeon94 said:

I know but our subjects are Exalted Weapons 🙂

but devs pretty much removed 10 capacity points from exalted melee with making them modable separately. i can't make my perfect build on exalted umbra blade without formaing literally every single slot which is horrible since whenever i'd want to change my elemental combo, i'd have to switch polarities up.

1 hour ago, S7nther said:

but devs pretty much removed 10 capacity points from exalted melee with making them modable separately. i can't make my perfect build on exalted umbra blade without formaing literally every single slot which is horrible since whenever i'd want to change my elemental combo, i'd have to switch polarities up.

What build requires forma on all slots? 

1 hour ago, Leqesai said:

What build requires forma on all slots? 

Sacrificial Pressure, Sacrificial Steel, Condition Overload, Berserker, Organ Shatter, Healing Return, Primed Fever Strike, second 90% element

For a crit hybrid Chromatic blade build (status chance is taken care of by power str), with just enough room to replace either or both of the elements with status/ele mods for non chromatic builds.

Would require even more forma for a non crit build.

Edited by rapt0rman