Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenistar not able to kill through walls anymore good or bad?

(PSN)owenslim

1 hour ago, Blade said:

You sure like starting baity topics, between this one and your "Excalibur should be the last Umbra" thread.

How is this topic bait? The title asks for an opinion on the previous mechanics of Zenistar before the geometry changes. The post gives his opinion on the matter. I don't see the reason to be so rude and confrontational. 

OP: I agree that the geometry changes heavily affect Zenistar and while I understand the changes across the board, DE should give Zenistar a look and either give it punch through on the wave of energy, or they should change the mechanic slightly to be more consistent.

17 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

How is this topic bait? The title asks for an opinion on the previous mechanics of Zenistar before the geometry changes. The post gives his opinion on the matter. I don't see the reason to be so rude and confrontational. 

OP: I agree that the geometry changes heavily affect Zenistar and while I understand the changes across the board, DE should give Zenistar a look and either give it punch through on the wave of energy, or they should change the mechanic slightly to be more consistent.

thanks for standing up for me they will continue attacking every thread i make but whatever people are gonna be people
I agree to the punch through on the zenistar that's a great idea just like the 500 day login rifle i forgot it's name....