Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what is wrong with people in this game?

Talinthis

like seriously.. no idea what this guy is even talking about. havent abandoned any mission with other people in months. fixed the name i missed. MArXgUN.png

Edited by Talinthis
missed a name, fixed my link with that dudes help

1 minute ago, KiJokoBodo said:

Just put the guy on ignore list. 

i guess.. 😞  lol. the guy isn't even in my recently met players list. when he sent the message it looks like maybe i talked to him 11 minutes ago but never received an invite or anything. guess he just had a bad day or something. he took care of the ignore thing so i guess i am set. i never put anyone on ignore 😄

24 minutes ago, Talinthis said:

like seriously.. no idea what this guy is even talking about. havent abandoned any mission with other people in months. fixed the name i missed. MArXgUN.png

Some people are just really toxic. I haven't noticed it much, but that might be because I'm high mr so no one really bothers. But also, I hardly use chat. I mostly meme, or just stay to discord chat. 

It's all on the luck of the draw in all honesty. Our population is very inconsistent content wise. No two experiences really match up. Apologies that yours seems to come with a bout of judgemental judgement.

Just now, Unus said:

It's all on the luck of the draw in all honesty. Our population is very inconsistent content wise. No two experiences really match up. Apologies that yours seems to come with a bout of judgemental judgement.

yeah i guess this is true... oh well im like the most chill guy ever, the only thing that annoys me is when something doesn't make sense. i will forget all about it after this. guess i just added another pointless topic in the forum 🤔

15 minutes ago, Talinthis said:

yeah i guess this is true... oh well im like the most chill guy ever, the only thing that annoys me is when something doesn't make sense. i will forget all about it after this. guess i just added another pointless topic in the forum 🤔

If you're ever looking for people to play with @Cylla.Ren and I are always looking to make new friends. Toxic people can just bite the dust lol

2 minutes ago, Teslan.Bladesong said:

If you're ever looking for people to play with @Cylla.Ren and I are always looking to make new friends. Toxic people can just bite the dust lol

Definitely. I'm more support/healer so I may not be the most aggressive player  but I'll play with you 🙂

3 minutes ago, Teslan.Bladesong said:

yeah for sure that sounds cool, you guys use voice chat? it doesnt matter overall to me just curious. i have a bunch of people i accepted as friends but i have no idea who they are 😮 also thinking of another clan since everyone i seemed to talk to has left

1 minute ago, Talinthis said:

yeah for sure that sounds cool, you guys use voice chat? it doesnt matter overall to me just curious. i have a bunch of people i accepted as friends but i have no idea who they are 😮 also thinking of another clan since everyone i seemed to talk to has left

You are very welcome to join us .. voice chat.. we use discord.. mostly 🙂 Ghost clan but we're active and . that 🙂

Edited by Cylla.Ren

lol sounds good. i got discord for FFXIV, so i am good there. lots of the time i like my music playing though so i dont(cant?) use it unless someone else asks. was mostly for the raiding since coordination was very important. i guess the angry person let me meet some people today.

1 minute ago, Talinthis said:

lol sounds good. i got discord for FFXIV, so i am good there. lots of the time i like my music playing though so i dont(cant?) use it unless someone else asks. was mostly for the raiding since coordination was very important. i guess the angry person let me meet some people today.

There is always a bright side , a positive from a negative. I'd like to meet you 🙂 I use discord rather than skype nowadays

25 minutes ago, Talinthis said:

Turning negatrives to positives, WOO! Cylla and i like to communicate and coordinate our actions and discord means we dont have to stop moving to type, and i dont have to remember my keybindings or question if my voice chat is working lol

2 hours ago, Talinthis said:

like seriously.. no idea what this guy is even talking about. havent abandoned any mission with other people in months. fixed the name i missed. 

My guild is a large guild so nobody is really close to anybody.  I barely even talk in chat unless people need help or have questions.  Literally two days ago, some guild member wouldn't shut up, constantly saying "The Sacrifice" all but proves that boobs on some warframes was an intentional thing.  Without putting any spoilers in chat, I eventually jumped in and said "I don't think boobs were an intentional product.  They are likely vestigial/residual as a result of the chosen host during creation." Other guildies were simply saying "No" to this guy's comments.  The guy repeatedly kept arguing that boobs had a purpose, which is such a pointless five year old conversation to have.  I sent him a private message and said simply "Dude, I'm sure they are vestigial, check the meaning of the word."  I wasn't even being rude are sarcastic, I was legit trying to reach common ground so he'd stop blasting guild chat with this conversation, and I wanted him to see this word (in case he didn't know it) and see what I'm saying.  

Whelp, he then went on a tirade saying he knows what vestigial means, that I apparently think I'm smart because I use the word, and that I should "Learn how to argue before I want to act smart."  I then went to type "Dude are you dumb?" but it didn't matter, he never received that message...because I immediately got back a system message saying "User is Ignoring you", like, before I even started getting mean...all over a "boobs on warframe" conversation...

Lesson learned:  don't interact with strangers in this game.  You may just lose too many brain cells in the process.  

Edited by AlMcFly

35 minutes ago, Teslan.Bladesong said:

Turning negatrives to positives, WOO! Cylla and i like to communicate and coordinate our actions and discord means we dont have to stop moving to type, and i dont have to remember my keybindings or question if my voice chat is working lol

i got friend request from cylla and accepted it already, just sent one over to you