Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Reward: Legendary Forma

This should not happen as you are not ment to have umbra polaraties on non-umbra warframe. Yes the mods can be put in any warframe but they take so much of the capacity that if you want them in a build you need to forma the other slots as the umbra mod set us powerful

Edited by AwkwardLazarow

33 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

As the same drop rate of Legendary core I think it would be cool for a reward that let's you polarize Umbra Polarity.

Just an idea. I could see how people would be for or against it.

Tho we feel tempted to perfectly fit that Umbral mod in our Warframes and have all mod slots filled, i have to be against this as it would just make some frames too powerful and the mods Mandatory.

The way it currently is, forces players to better work their mods to take the most advantage of the Umbrals wile keeping their warframes optimal.

I managed to fit the Umbral Intensify and Umbral Vitality on my Valkyr Prime, the bonuses given with just these 2 surpasses the use of just the normal ones wile sacrificing the use of the Exilus slot so i have an empty mod slot on her wile still making her stronger.

Just now, BiancaRoughfin said:

Tho we feel tempted to perfectly fit that Umbral mod in our Warframes and have all mod slots filled, i have to be against this as it would just make some frames too powerful and the mods Mandatory.

The way it currently is, forces players to better work their mods to take the most advantage of the Umbrals wile keeping their warframes optimal.

I managed to fit the Umbral Intensify and Umbral Vitality on my Valkyr Prime, the bonuses given with just these 2 surpasses the use of just the normal ones wile sacrificing the use of the Exilus slot so i have an empty mod slot on her wile still making her stronger.

Aswell as umbral intensify essentially replaces normal intensify on almost all builds for me anyway.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

You might not need it now, but it's definitely reward worthy.

I still need endo and I don't like both of them being there, there's a endo reward in there twice, it feels bad

55 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

As the same drop rate of Legendary core I think it would be cool for a reward that let's you polarize Umbra Polarity.

Just an idea. I could see how people would be for or against it.

I am in the middle zone as in i don't care

I stopped doing sorties, cause none of the rewards appeal to me and gambling isn't my forte

This so called forma wouldn't do it either but hey if they want to add it go ahead 🙂