The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Watched the stream, no drop. Unfortunately par for the course, I don't think I've actually received a drop from partnered streams or official DE ones. I'm not sure if there's a way to check my Twitch viewing info, but I've missed out on ship skins, decorations, numerous drops. Kind of bummed about it all, it seems like unless it's a promo code I won't get it.

Watched the stream, both during the period and before, without having received the Ash Prime yet. It's greatly appreciated that you're looking into this, while I'm sure you guys are overwhelmed with the excitement of Tennocon, and having a great time!   

Very excited for the next expansion, Operation: Railjack looks fantastic. Really, I only started last Monday, and I'm very surprised that a studio is able to make such a fantastic free game. Destiny 1, and Destiny 2 briefly satisfied me, but I feel as though I'll be sticking around with Warframe far longer. 

Dear developers, I haven't slept a day watching the live stream and counting on getting my warframe, but now I feel cheatedDear developers, I haven't slept a day watching the live stream and counting on getting my warframe, but now I feel cheated.

4 minutes ago, CapnHydraShark said:

The servers are having issues because everyone tried to log in all at once- so it's really the players that broke down the servers, and the amount of views for the drop make that lag out too

And? someone failed at their job, otherwise this wouldn't have happened, that person needs to be corrected and warned that if this goes down again they will be demoted and replaced, just because their failure is only negatively effecting players doesn't mean they shouldn't get in trouble for it,