Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2018!

MagPrime

So, I'm sitting in the Portland OR airport, waiting for my flight to start boarding (insanely fast security lines, btw. Hawt dang.) And decided to make a topic.

Because why not?

I'm looking forward to accidentally invading the personal space of whomever is in the seat next to me whilst I sleep, but I'm excited for TennoCon. 

Last year I wound up arriving....very late and wasn't able to enjoy the convention to it's fullest, so I'm amped to spend (potentially) hours in line to get my con swag bag and to terrorize the Warframe community in person.  Hopefully I'll be able to enjoy a post convention breakfast with other Tenno's like last year.

What are y'all looking forward to?

Sadly once again i wont be able to attend real life struggle got the choke on me this year again !

But i'm prety sure i'm gonna be able to fit it in for next year we will see ^.^ 

Hey Hope you have a safe flight and take care Noa ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

Hopefully you have a safe flight and a good time at Tennocon! Don’t forget to take pictures while you’re there too! I’m mostly excited for what they have to show! I’m just hoping that they do show a little bit more in-depth look at the Tau system and the Venus open world.

7 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Sadly once again i wont be able to attend real life struggle got the choke on me this year again !

But i'm prety sure i'm gonna be able to fit it in for next year we will see ^.^ 

Hey Hope you have a safe flight and take care Noa ^.^ 

Safe flight. Wound up getting in super early too! 

On one hand, I'm really glad, on the other...I now get to hang out in the Boston airport while everything wakes up lol 

And I'm holding you to next year! 

1 minute ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Hopefully you have a safe flight and a good time at Tennocon! Don’t forget to take pictures while you’re there too! I’m mostly excited for what they have to show! I’m just hoping that they do show a little bit more in-depth look at the Tau system and the Venus open world.

I bought a battery pack for my phone, I'll give updates and hopefully pictures. ^.^

21 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Safe flight. Wound up getting in super early too! 

On one hand, I'm really glad, on the other...I now get to hang out in the Boston airport while everything wakes up lol 

And I'm holding you to next year! 

I bought a battery pack for my phone, I'll give updates and hopefully pictures. ^.^

i'm starting to bargain with my girlfriend tonight for it ^.^ 

I would've loved to go, but I just don't have the time these days. The worst part is I'm only a 2-hour drive away from DE, so just knowing Tennocon is happening so close makes this painful to bear. Hopefully next year.

I really do hope they announce a release date for the Venus landscape. I want those gun zaws! Also whatever the super-secret project is, I really think it'll be the announcement of the Tau System.

Safe trips, everyone!

15 minutes ago, FreedomWing91 said:

I would've loved to go, but I just don't have the time these days. The worst part is I'm only a 2-hour drive away from DE, so just knowing Tennocon is happening so close makes this painful to bear. Hopefully next year.

I really do hope they announce a release date for the Venus landscape. I want those gun zaws! Also whatever the super-secret project is, I really think it'll be the announcement of the Tau System.

Safe trips, everyone!

I really hope it is the Tau system as well!

It kind of alluded to it when Lotus said she was going home but, fingers crossed!

11 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

You better find Scott and take a pic with him. I have a theory that will him to further buff Mag. Also be sure to enjoy yourself. 

If I could have gotten away with it, I would have brought a nerf bat with his name on it. 

I even have the Mag shirt from last year's con to wear while doing it. 

Just now, MagPrime said:

Sshhh. 

Who knew an 1987 Ford truck would have issues going over 65mph?  

And that Google maps would lie about the distance?

Rhonda tried her best.

I'm already on the train to London. Train rides are comfy.

30 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

I cannot contain my excitement for those two new warframes and all of those deluxe skins that they showed off!

I'm Missing EVERYTHING!!! I Wish I Was There!!!

NEXT YEAR I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbup::clem::thumbup: