Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Holy Crapballs Tennocon was amazing!!

I have to say the most inspiring thing to me I saw on Tennolive was......the hoverboard......YES!!!!  Must Have!!!

I already have idea for ways to tweak it though!!!!!!!!

• #1 most important.... MODULAR hoverboards.  Give us 3-4 different nose/deck/butt(engine) to choose from!!!  You do it with weapons,  you do it with Moa's.  Spread the modular love!!  Venus = Ikea
  • Second biggest idea is custom emotes for hoverboards!!  Create a whole crapton of grabs/flips/spins for us to buy.   We can only assign ONE to our hoverboard at a time.
  • I seriously hope we can use hoverboards in missions and or PoE lol.
  • Lastly and something that gets beat like a dead horse... PLEASE let Archwing/Hoverboard launchers have INFINITE uses

Otherwise everything else was equally amazing.  Nyx/Rhino unvaut,  Nyx Deluxe,  Rebenant & Garuda frame,  Venus,  Railjack,  THE NEW WAR!  Wow have you guys been busy!

based on the fact that in the gear tab only had 1 in game, I will assume it will be infinite.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

Lastly and something that gets beat like a dead horse... PLEASE let Archwing/Hoverboard launchers have INFINITE uses

13 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

most important.... MODULAR hoverboards.  Give us 3-4 different nose/deck/butt(engine) to choose from!!!  You do it with weapons,  you do it with Moa's.  Spread the modular love!!

According to PC gamer that's the plan.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

Second biggest idea is custom emotes for hoverboards!!  Create a whole crapton of grabs/flips/spins for us to buy.   We can only assign ONE to our hoverboard at a time.

Why? Just let us do tricks on them. We only saw 360 spin, but they are planning to add more, always available.

Edited by VisionAndVoice

Honestly the hoverboard isn't the half of it. Remember the car?

That's two vehicles. Who knows how many we'll get? We might have access to a fleet of vehicles.

Oh and of course.

The Railjack.

Which, by the way, the more I say the more I love.

IT'S. GOT. ALL THE STUFF. FOUNDRY, MOD BENCH.

IT'S A MULTIPLAYER BASE.

SO MUCH HYPE.

Hope that's also customisable. Either we each get our own we can summon down and have other people get in, or uniform Clan colour Railjacks. Maaaybe from the Orokin Lab?

54 minutes ago, (PS4)vl_Monarch_lv said:

Who needs hoverboards or archwing when we have the glory that is Birb Prime.

Props.  I am so, so looking forward to letting Zephyr take flight on Venus.

I mean, sure, hover boards are awesome, and I'm looking forward to them too.

But yeah - Zephyr needs not these clumsy tools others need to fly.  Bird Prime shall begin the hunt within the flowing snows of Venus.

It's only a silent flight until the Corinth goes off, though.

49 minutes ago, rhoenix said:

Props.  I am so, so looking forward to letting Zephyr take flight on Venus.

I mean, sure, hover boards are awesome, and I'm looking forward to them too.

But yeah - Zephyr needs not these clumsy tools others need to fly.  Bird Prime shall begin the hunt within the flowing snows of Venus.

It's only a silent flight until the Corinth goes off, though.

You've inspired me.

*Ahem*

The two crewmen waited at their post. Waiting for something, anything to happen.

Well, not anything.

A young trapper boy, an Ostron Trader from Cetus passed through a few weeks back. Peddling his wares unsuccessfully to those posted, immune to his tricks from years of service to credit-hungry overlords. When asked why such an inexperienced trader was being sent to the Corpus, he answered it was more to do with staying out of Grineer hands for a while. He'd been captured, strapped with a bomb collar and almost taken away for interrogation and summary execution .

When asked how he escaped, he replied "I was rescued, Surah. At the last leg of the journey, a presence washed over me. When I turned, the Grineer were stock still. Even when a warrior, in a long coat and hat, fell from the sky and cut them down."

A Tenno had saved him. Over the next few days they'd laughed and joked about Tenno attacks freezing in their tracks and disappearing behind huts. For the Tenno never came to Vallis.

Yet, then a mining operation had gone silent. Midway through a call, in fact. Nothing. No static, no tone. Just silence. Moments later, the static came, with no voices.

Silence. A humming could be heard. Low and quiet, it grew slowly. When they turned to investigate though, it stopped. A Bondi K-drive? But there was no pilot. A trickle of stones fell over the nearby rock face. They turned, and raced towards the others, to warn them that something might be coming. But before they could a light flashed, and they blinked. When they opened their eyes again, an eternity later, all they saw was a Golden Tenno in a long coat of blue and white, pointing two guns at them. One wreathed in gold, one forged of light.

And then the rest was silence.

What? I'm allowed to be hyped too. :tongue:

@Loza03 Ok, you went with the Pyrana Prime.  I can't hate - I love that pistol.

Well, you know what they say about inspiration.

(And yes, I am listening to We All Lift Together on repeat as I write this, because it's appropriate)

The snow drifted in sheets across the landscape, the hard-packed snow beneath the patroller's boots only seeming to devour the incoming drifts without trace.

Fifty paces, from the wall to the tower, the official Corpus-employed security agent counted.  Fifty more to the other wall, and back.

He sighed within his helmet. "Any activity at all over there, Zam?"

There was a short pause before the reply, the unceasing snow seeming to warp his sense of time. "Nah, but you heard what happened right Nelk?"

"What, new rumors already?" Nelk drawled. "Nothin' happens here.  Rumors of how much snow got in my suit, maybe."

"No, the coolant rats down in the city over managed to make a radio," Zam said anxiously.

"...so?" Nelk retorted.

"So they managed to get ahold of the Betrayers, apparently."

He couldn't help it - Zelk laughed derisively. "Them? Yeah, okay.  I have a Zanuka to sell you."

"No," Zam said, sounding nervous. "They seriously did. Mello said he saw a Tenno the other day, too."

"You're adding too much coolant to your rum, is what I think," Nelk laughed. "You can't possibly be serious."

"No, I am - it's why I have the walls at full power," Zam replied, the humming from said walls from his location coming through in the background. "I'm not taking chances - I still have that debt I want to collect once we get promoted out of this snow-hole."

"Whatever makes you happy," Nelk sighed. "I know I'm bored out of my mind."

Suddenly, a loud, mechanical bark echoed across the base. Nelk looked around, and checked his comm status.  Zam's comm was still online, but listed his personal status as COLLECTIBLE.

Nelk's blood went cold. "Zam?" he asked cautiously, looking from left to right wildly, seeing nothing but those accused drifts.

Before he could process the sound of another loud mechanical bark, he knew no more.

A silver and black gilded figure drifted slowly down onto the top of the tower, looking as if with satisfaction at the two red stains in the snow, already being covered by the unceasing drifts. 

The figure put two large shells into the side of the large cannon it held comfortably with both hands, then soared straight up in a spiral, disappearing into the drifting snows above.

Those stories make me wonder.....   Whats the difference between the corpus we are going to annihilate by the thousands and the Solarus who just fell into debt and are slaves??  If they would not have fallen into debt they would not be there and might be with the soldiers we are fighting....   I say purge Venus.....

55 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

Those stories make me wonder.....   Whats the difference between the corpus we are going to annihilate by the thousands and the Solarus who just fell into debt and are slaves??  If they would not have fallen into debt they would not be there and might be with the soldiers we are fighting....   I say purge Venus.....

Something arguably more dubious stands between the Solaris (who from the sounds of things, were there in some capacity before the corpus, or at least the slavery.) and the crewman. It is revealed in one of the Cephalon fragments.

Combat Crewmen are purpose-bred. In other words, the Corpus do the same thing as the Grineer whilst touting how the Grineer are 'dogs'. That's why the crewmen tend to look alike when you blow their helmets off.

23 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

Thats for mercury and escaping the storms lol. 

you are probably right XD

by the way I wonder if we will get Surfboard for uranus XD (well that is if we will get uranus landscape in the first place)

Edited by Culaio