Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Viable end-game primaries and melee

Ymoraa

Hello guys, i have been playing the game for 3 weeks. I rushed mr so hard. I am mr 14 but i dont have any clue which weapons are really viable at the end game. As primaries ppl tend to suggest tigris prime and vectis prime. As melee weapons I prefer weapons like skjaiti(?) or dual keres but i dont know if they are really good. Also I am exalted with red veil and steel meridian. Sadly i havent decided my main frame yet. I am not in plat shortage as long as its not over 1k plat. Ty for reading.

There is not the endgame weapon and frame.
There are lots of different variations. Almost any non-beginner weapon can be endgame-viable!

Invest time and forma's in your grear and you'll find some of your own.

My personal favourite primaries: Boar Prime, Supra Vandal, Tiberon Prime, Amprex

My personal favourite frames: Saryn Prime, Oberon Prime, Ash Prime, Mesa

Edited by DarkRuler2500

What i personally have been using the short time i log in to play once in a while is: 

• Frames: Excalibur (recently switched to umbra), Equinox, Mesa, Rhino Prime, Ash Prime. 
  • Weapons: Sancti Tigris,Braton Prime, Ignis, Opticor, Akmagnus, Lato Vandal, Akbolto Prime, Akstiletto Prime, Nikana Prime, Dragon Nikana, Rakta Dark Dagger, Jag Kittag.

But most of the time i go for: Rhino Prime, Opticor, any secondary, Jag Kittag. I just love bulky frames and big guns, it was beetween arca plasmor or opticor but since i got a riven for opticor i stayed with opticor even tho it doesn't need one. 

Edited by PrimeDCookieMonstah

Any primary weapon with at least 15% crit chance, 2.0x crit multiplier, and 15% status chance can be made end-game viable with the right mods, and anything with at least 30% crit or status can be very good, again with the right mods. Right now, the Meta has shifted to Crit and Crit Hybrid builds using Hunter Munitions, or any high-damage, high-slash, high-status weapon (such as the Tigris Prime, or a riven'd Kohm).

As far as Melee goes, heavy weapons and whips are still the kings of most content up to and including Sorties and ESO. The scythe-like Zaw heavy blade is one of the best in the game, and is easier to obtain than the Galatine Prime. As for the Dual Keres, they are arguably one of the best dual swords in the game. I suggest you use the dual sword stance from the plains.

4 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Every weapon is.

It's more down to how you use them and how you mod them.

This is 100% accurate. 

All you really need is to understand how the different damage types work and which mobs are weak to what, which weapons are complimented by the Warframe, and pretty much any weapon is Sortie or Plains ready. 

Edited by MagPrime