Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Completing a Survival Mission Without Killing Anyone

DarkKnight271

Question

So I just got a Riven mod with this challenge and... couple of questions on this:

1) Does this mean just me who can't kill anyone or does this mean that no one on the team can kill anyone?

2) Do all of the enemies in the mission have to be level 30+ or the mission just has to have enemies that are over level 30?

I ask because I thought I did this challenge and got 0 kills but the Riven didn't unlock.

11 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, DarkKnight271 said:

So I just got a Riven mod with this challenge and... couple of questions on this:

1) Does this mean just me who can't kill anyone or does this mean that no one on the team can kill anyone?

2) Do all of the enemies in the mission have to be level 30+ or the mission just has to have enemies that are over level 30?

I ask because I thought I did this challenge and got 0 kills but the Riven didn't unlock.

1) It's best to unveil rivens solo, and don't bring any sidekicks.

2) Do a level 30 to "x" mission. That way, you'll always have level 30+ mobs.

3) Make sure the riven is equipped on the correct weapon. 

A good way to complete this one would be something like Loki with Insane duration or Ivara with high efficiency/ duration.
Pop invisibility and you're good to go. 
Something worth note is that Life support canisters refill 30% of your life support. So if you make sure you only use them when at least less than 70% they should last you just long enough along with shooting all canisters you come across for the  small life support drops.

Good locations for this would be:
Neptune - Kelashin
Pluto - Palus
Eris -Nimus
Sedna - Selkie and Armana
Void - Mot

Edited by RetroNomad

5 hours ago, Zilchy said:

Ivara, activate prowl to steal life support from enemies, loot lockers, caches etc = done. 

Pretty much this, but as far as I've noticed, caches don't drop life support.

24 минуты назад, (PS4)iQuedas сказал:

Pretty much this, but as far as I've noticed, caches don't drop life support.

Crates. Not caches. They do drop it.

You can make do even without Ivara with crates and life support that Lotus gives you actually. I never bothered with ivara in those challenges, can't stand being slow af.