Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have You Ever Spent Platinum On Revives?

Hayden11121

I have gotten revives just a few times. Less than five times. If I'm pushing my difficulty or leveling/forma'ing a low level frame that I just put attack powers and power mods in I will use the revives on occasion, so if I have a really bad game and run out of them or come down to my last one, I'll drop the 12 plat rather than risk getting stuck dead.

No survival kits. No heal packs. I have considered omni-ammo, but it's so rare people run out of shotgun ammo and there are plenty of slots for rifle/pistol bought with creds. If heal packs ever don't suck and I want to devote slots to them, maybe I'd get omni-ammo's.

nightmare weekend may have lured enough Tenno into extra deaths that some will spend on revives. It is a contest of willpower vs desires :)

During this weekend, for each of both days, I have spent all the 4 free revives per day (not surprisingly, mostly in energy-drain+no-shield which is the true nightmare conditions), which has never happened before...Nightmare is starting to live up to its name :)

Edited by smithf

Never did it. Not when I had the one warframe and certainly not now when I can switch to another of my 11 warframes (yes I'm bragging I know - couldn't help it) for what's left of a 24 hour period untill recharge.

NM mode is a joke if you're a Rhino.  Just spam 2 at the start of the map and you should be good to go, even if there is energy drain.

Not accurate, 'cause even with Iron Skin you are not completly immune to damage once its gone. But it does make it better - did a defense alert alone - no one joined - versus infested and completed it,but it cost me 3 revives.

nightmare weekend may have lured enough Tenno into extra deaths that some will spend on revives. It is a contest of willpower vs desires :)

During this weekend, for each of both days, I have spent all the 4 free revives per day (not surprisingly, mostly in energy-drain+no-shield which is the true nightmare conditions), which has never happened before...Nightmare is starting to live up to its name :)

Possibly, but I know, I for one do the same thing on these alerts as I did on normal nightmare missions when I was farming for blaze, if I see no shields I abort mission, and most of the time other people were quitting at the same time. You only use more revives if you actually try to play that heaping pile of mess.