Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Passive Gear that Increases Spawns in Solo

Pizzarugi

On 2018-08-25 at 9:03 AM, (PS4)vidare said:

If they added so people could extract by them self but spawns stay the same even when it only you left, that would be great imo.

It would be a bandage fix for people who get left behind in endless missions, but ideally, it doesn't help players who want to actually play solo from the start.

On 2018-08-25 at 5:03 PM, (PS4)vidare said:

If they added so people could extract by them self but spawns stay the same even when it only you left, that would be great imo.

I vote for adding this as a mandatory "bugfix".

• 1 month later...

I actually really like this idea have it on the gear wheel esp because they're increasing gearwheel size it would work perfectly. Upvote!

Are there any players who would not have it perma equipped amplifying the 4 tenno tier?

New MR1-2 players maybe... and even then not always the case.

Initially i was against this coz gear wheel for something that should be a default increase.however now we have unlimited gear wheel... sure why not.

• 4 weeks later...
il y a 3 minutes, SunsetRain a dit :

Have everyone in a full squad use a 3 T tenno amp and get enemies for a squad of 12

THAT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER 

I want to be able to solo fun stuff pls 😞 And more spawns are alway welcome, fighting a trickle is not fun at all... Even i  groups the spawns are sometime very meh

On 2018-08-08 at 11:23 PM, VPrime96 said:

I remember doing one Solo when i was closer to the beginning of this Account. I put a Power cell or two inside of it and after a few mins, there was no enemies spawning at all. That was at the first Excavator too.

A few months ago I was in a squad of 4 doing a relic excavation, and enemies suddenly stopped spawning for 10-15 minutes straight. We all joked that they went on lunch and that being that they're corpus, they're all corporate so it was mandatory they went to lunch and take a break lmao

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SunsetRain said:

A few months ago I was in a squad of 4 doing a relic excavation, and enemies suddenly stopped spawning for 10-15 minutes straight. We all joked that they went on lunch and that being that they're corpus, they're all corporate so it was mandatory they went to lunch and take a break lmao

Lol. I've seen something like that but in a Arbitration Excavation Mission. Host Migrated, i respawned and went to the Excavator that was still running, and waited for the enemies because they just refused to come. That was when Arbitration was new.