Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 The Sacrifice: Update 23.1.3 (+ Hotfixes)

On 2018-08-09 at 11:10 AM, (PS4)JusteKevin said:

Cursor still disappearing while using mouse & keyboard, still unable to extract defense type missions with M&K, still unable to do corpus hacking with M&K and still unable to use gear with M&K... sad 😞

I really hope one day the game will be fully playable with M&K...

If you want M&K, go play on PC. Consoles are NOT designed for it.

On 2018-08-09 at 5:24 PM, (PS4)gunsots113 said:

This stuff is bs de add more  to the story instead  of giving  us bs stuf l like fix the relics  system    or add more guns or rework all the frames for god sake add more skins to the unpopular frames 2 like inaros need better skins 2 not just nidus  geez de do better i been playing  since beta and stuff still Hasn't  gotten  better u still make short story mode that i beat 2 fast and dont get me start about  how easy everything  the story is all im saying  do better de plz for the love of god 

Create an alt profile on your ps4 then make a new WF toon and play it without potatoing anything, possibly even without modding if you want to get really barebones. Tell yourself it's challenge mode.

On 2018-08-15 at 10:26 PM, (PS4)jefke999 said:

What is the latest update if i can ask, is it 1.61?

I play daily until today without problems.

now i restart my ps4 and would start the game but it not want to connect, it say ' unable to connect. please ensure you have the latest wareframe update installed'.

If i check my update history it says that i have the latest update 1.60 beast of sanctuary.

What i can do now so that i can play again my game?

I have place enough on my hd, so thats not the problem.

No one what had this problem b4?

I'm not exactly sure when this started (definitely on a recent console update), but often when you are not the host, you will be unable to skip the landing cinematic at the beginning of a mission. By the time you finally wait through it all, your team is 8 rooms and 2 elevators away. If this happens in a sortie, you aren't even going to see the assassination target before it's dead.

Also, there was a period of 1-2 patches where we could scroll through the rewards menus in between loading screens. That was quite nice, but the functionality has since vanished. It was one of two places where I actually appreciated the cursor addition to consoles.

I use zephyr a lot and around the time of the release of The Sacrifice her 3 was able to be used on the move, which was amazing to avoid getting 1 shot while i was recasting. Since then it has reverted to making me stationary during casting, would there be a chance of it being able to being on the move again? Much love if i get a response <3

On 2018-08-18 at 12:22 PM, (PS4)IraWretched said:

I'm not exactly sure when this started (definitely on a recent console update), but often when you are not the host, you will be unable to skip the landing cinematic at the beginning of a mission

Oh I thought this was just me with a bad connection. Glad to see someone else is getting it. I thought I was going crazy.

And yeah it was definitely from a recent update.

On 2018-08-20 at 4:46 PM, (PS4)ChopperDave06 said:

Oh I thought this was just me with a bad connection. Glad to see someone else is getting it. I thought I was going crazy.

And yeah it was definitely from a recent update.

I Googled it and found that PC Tenno have had this issue for a while. No fix for them yet, which means we just have to deal with it for the foreseeable future. It's kind of sad because a 10 second delay doesn't sound like a big deal, but it feels really bad when you never see the capture/assassination target or the first 50 enemies in an extermination.

DE, when are you going to fix the press triangle (Y) to leave or abort mission?  This is *STILL* broken and HIGHLY annoying to have to either close/reopen app to abort/leave squad or wait until the mission *FINALLY* loads then have to abort and abandon squad. *stalks off growling and snarling*

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Where’s the topic? Or is there a topic? I’m aware of the tweet, but we need the synopsis of what’s in the update.

It appears they won't post one until it goes to cert.  I do remember Danielle saying it would be another "remastered" update (for those who don't know that means a full download of warframe).

On 2018-08-24 at 4:24 PM, (PS4)Filthy113 said:

What the heck did you do to the game? I’m in my ship and the manachord won’t stop playing it’s extremely annoying. I haven’t played in a month and I come back to this annoying music non stop playing any fix?

Same happens to me as well.  Hope DE sees how often happening to players and fixes for next update.  

5 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Where’s the topic? Or is there a topic? I’m aware of the tweet, but we need the synopsis of what’s in the update.

https://twitter.com/soelloo/status/1037067645005258753

Basically everything up to Revenant it sounds like, Danielle did already confirm that that "THE PYRUS PROJECT" would not be included in the build sent to cert on PS4@4.

Danielle also confirmed that:

"Tennogen round 13 Warframe skin bundles are coming in this update. 

The rest of the items (Syandanas, etc.) will be released in updates to come afterwards."

Rest will be given when they submit to cert which they are hoping to do by the end of the week.

Archived