Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teapot prime orokin set, very important matter

Ikedo

Please, bring the Teapot set from The Sacrifice quest for just a while 😞

The promo code was OLDFRIEND, but I had no idea of it's existence, although I am within a large community, literally nobody posted this info.. (because barely anyone knew?)

I also want to have a chance to have this teapot set for my orbiter 😞

Someone told me it's a reward from The Sacrifice quest (Which would be fair), but I discovered it was a short period promocode..

Please bring it back, or make it a reward from The Sacrifice, also for everybody who has it finished!

I'm pretty sure many other players have it missing as well. I swear I love promo codes, so it's odd I missed it. It would be fair enough, if it was a reward from The Sacrifice. Someone must have spent a lot of time to design this set. It would be very rewarding and encouraging for players to do the quest. (as this tea set is amazing, and a funny relate to the quest plot's itself)

Please?

teaset.png&key=defedc2a014bd7e8e8034b412

Edited by Ikedo
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ikedo said:

Please, bring the Teapot set from The Sacrifice quest for just a while 😞

The promo code was OLDFRIEND, but I had no idea of it's existence

The code was invalid for me all the time. I filed a ticket. After 44 days I received a reply.

"To change your email you have to answer some questions....blablabla"

+1 Bring it back with a working code

• Like 3

Tho I think it's your loss for not keeping up with the news, I wouldn't mind if it was added to the game store, because I'm not a fan of items that you can never obtain again.

32 minutes ago, (PS4)Gerbizzzle said:

Well they should make it possible to get anything released in the game from either before you played or when you didn’t know about it... excal prime anyone?

Don't start up THAT argument again......

It's odd the OP didn't know about it unless they didn't play for a month. It was on the news console (that so many people seem to ignore) right next to NAV IIRC and people were talking about it all the time in region chat even if you didn't see it on the website.

On 2018-08-10 at 8:39 PM, Hobie-wan said:

It's odd the OP didn't know about it unless they didn't play for a month. It was on the news console (that so many people seem to ignore) right next to NAV IIRC and people were talking about it all the time in region chat even if you didn't see it on the website.

All I see on the console is "The Sacrifice twitch drops," this is the only thing regarding The Sacrifice quest. I play everyday, and I don't go to region chat (how do you expect me to get the second/moment right to find someone posting about the promotion code?)

As I said, I am within large community with a few hundred players, nobody posted the info.

The topic isn't "How come I personally didn't see it", but the request to have it again, and the code to be accessible.

I suppose if you didn't see some info, you would be upset about it as well. Only because you have it, doesn't state the fact it's related to The Sacrifice quest and a fun additive to orbiter. Why nobody considers my arguments, but only tries to debunk and bring up the reason/excuse for me not seeing the news about it?

It apparently wasn't so obvious, but this isn't the reason for me to ask for it. It's just something I'd enjoy. Why are you trying to take away something somebody would enjoy just because of not understandable "rules"? It WAS so it can't be brought back? Let's maybe shut all prime vaults, never unvault anything, and never bring Baroo old items for sale again?

It's not even a gameplay additive. It's just a cosmetic! Something for fun! Geez.

• 2 years later...